Status: I swear I am going to update this!

I'm Lying Just to Keep You Here

How To Deal

I walked back to the bus slowly so I could work out what I needed to say and do in my head. I figured I would just apologize to William and tell him we could talk in the morning. I finally decided it was time to go on the bus. I opened the door and slowly walked on. I heard music and laughing in the back lounge. I guess the boys were all back from the bar. I made my way to door separating the lounge from the rest of the bus and I opened it. I glanced around at all the people that were back there. The room was big enough for about 10 people, yet about 20 were packed in there. I pushed through and saw a pretty brunette perched upon William’s lap.

“Bill.” I choked out. The music was so loud and there were so many people it couldn’t see nor hear me.

“William!” I said a lot louder than the last time. He turned his head and the minute he saw me his smile dropped and he glared.

“What?” He growled.

“What are you doing?” I was holding back a few tears. Everything I had planned to say to him went out the window.

“Nothing, hanging out.” He shrugged. I knew he wasn’t that drunk anymore.

“Who’s she?” I pointed to the girl who was still on his lap.

“Uhh…Brenda?” He looked at the girl with a confused look.

“It’s Bridget!” She snapped at him getting her name wrong. She stood up and stormed off, making sure she hit me hard with her shoulder before she left.

“I g-got to go.” I turned and pushed my way through people.

“Bella! Wait!” I heard William yell, but I didn’t stop. I just kept walking. I walked off the bus and back onto the streets. I heard footsteps behind me. I knew they belonged to William.

“Why are you mad? It’s not like I did anything with her. You saw yourself there was no place to sit.” William spoke from behind me. I stopped short and turned around.

“What the fuck is wrong with you!? You have some fucking whore sitting on our lap right after we get into a fight! To make matters even worse you kept her there when I came on the bus!” I screamed at him.

“You kissed some fucking guy! Remember that!?” William yelled back.

“He kissed me! I pushed him off! You called me a whore and every other fucking name in the book then you do this! You’re the one that’s fucking wrong not me!” I pushed him back. I guess we were really loud because some of the other guys on the tour made their way off their bus to watch the scene unfolding between William and I.

“Please, you probably wanted it.” William folded his arms over his chest and rolled his eyes.

“I don’t get it. Why are you being such an asshole? You are so different at home, but the very minute we get back on tour you become this dick.” I snarled at him.

“Because when we’re home you’re not sneaking around meeting other guys or talking to your ex-boyfriend and other bullshit like that!” He glared down at me.

“Sneaking around? What the fuck are you talking about?” I asked bitterly.

“I know about you and John. The fucking text, I want to meet you, without William and you went! It’s a little sketchy that my girlfriend is meeting other guys behind my back.” William replied just as bitter as I was. I was taken aback. I didn’t know he knew about me seeing John the other day, although he’s assuming more than what actually happened.

“He just wanted to talk to me. I can’t believe you think that I’d cheat on you.” I let a few tears slip.

“What am I suppose to think when I see something like that. When you’re being sneaky and shit.” William’s face softened for a second when he saw my tears, but it didn’t stay that way for long.

“I wouldn’t do that.” I whispered. I was trying to keep my voice from cracking.

“Can we do this tomorrow. When I’m thinking clearly, you’re not so upset and we’re without an audience.” William glanced around at the small crowd that formed.

“Fine.” I muttered and turned back and walked onto the bus.

For the first time I’m regretting choosing William.
♠ ♠ ♠
BLAH. I just so the Zac Efron movie...I liked it. I'm ashamed.

Comment. Subscribe.