Status: I swear I am going to update this!

I'm Lying Just to Keep You Here

You'll Just Come Back Running

Three weeks had passed and the tour with The Academy Is…, All Time Low, Mayday Parade and The Maine had ended. William tried calling me in the beginning, but I kept ignoring his calls. I talked to Alex and John almost every day. Both of them promised to visit as soon tour was over. I just finished talking to John. We were making plans for him to come and see me in about week. The second I hung up I heard a knock on my door. A put my phone down and ran to go answer it.

“Surprise!”

“Alex! What are you doing here?” I didn’t make a move to hug him or anything. I just stood in shock.

“Is that how you greet me? How about ‘Alex! Oh my gosh! I’ve missed you so much!’ That would make me feel a little better.” Alex smirked. He opened his arms awaiting a hug.

“I’m glad to see you. I’m just a little shocked.” I said, still not moving.

“Can I get a hug now?” His smirk faded.

“Oh, um, yeah.” I shook my head slightly for being so dumb and went to give him a hug.

“Come in.” I moved over to let him in.

“Thanks.” He smiled and walked in. He put his duffle bag down by the door and took a look around.

“So, this is where the enemy lives.” He mumbled.

“What?” I chuckled.

“William. He’s the enemy.” Alex smiled, still looking around.

“I thought we all put that behind us.” I rolled my eyes. I guess it was stupid of me to think that Alex’s apology was real.

“I stopped being a dick. Didn’t mean I stopped liking you.” Alex shrugged. “So where we sleeping?”

“I’m sleeping in my room. You can sleep in the guest room.” I pointed to the small room where he would be staying.

“Let me throw my bag in there and we’ll go grab something to eat. I’m starving.” Alex grabbed his bag and tossed it on the guest bed. He shuffled through his stuff and pulled something out. He placed it in his pocket and turned back around. “You ready?”

“What’s that?” I asked pointing to his pocket.

“Nothing. Don’t worry. I’ll show you later.” He smirked.

“Whatever. Let’s go.” I mumbled.

We ended up at the diner William and me always go to. Probably not one of my smartest moves seeing as the owner knows William really well, but it’s my favorite place.

“So how long are you inconveniencing me for?” I asked, shoving a fry into my mouth.

“So I’m an inconvenience now?” Alex pouted. He looked like a child. He had ketchup on the corner of his mouth and he spilled some of his barbeque sauce on his shirt.

“Yes. So how long?” I laughed slightly.

“I don’t know. I didn’t get a return flight.” He shrugged.

“Well John is coming next week…” I started to say, but completely regretted it once it left my mouth.

“Really now?” Alex quirked his eyebrow. “Does William know about this?”

“No. We haven’t talked in awhile.” I shrugged slightly, trying to hide my disappointment. Despite all our fighting and what not, I did miss him. It is my fault we haven’t talked after all.

“I see. So you’re not together anymore?” Alex tried to sound calm, but I could hear the bit of happiness in his voice.

“We’re on a break.” I nodded. I was not going to tell Alex what I told William the last time we spoke.

“I think I might stay for John. I miss that guy already.” Alex smirked. “That is if you don’t mind. If you guys got something goin’ on, I’ll just leave.” Alex took a sip of his drink.

“No! We have nothing going on. He’s visiting.” I denied anything between John and I.

“So then you don’t mind me staying?” Alex asked looking up at me.

“Um, no, I guess not.” I stuttered.

I just fell into another Gaskarth trap.
♠ ♠ ♠
BAMBOOZLE WAS OFF THE HOOK! I actually got to meet and talk with Kyle Burns. He's SO sweet. I have a picture too =D. I have one with Caleb and J.Cook too. I also hung out with Artist vs. Poet for like 20 minutes because they felt bad I lost my friends lmao. Such sweet dudes. AND AND AND!!! I met 3/4 of This Providence. I ran into Andy from This Providence like a thousand times over the weekend. Every time we would pass each other he would give me a high five and say 'we have to stop meeting like this'. I also watched The Ataris with him. I'm jealous of myself. Besides all that fun I got to see Third Eye Blind and Journey back to back!!! Also The Used and Taking Back Sunday. I've seen TBS likes 4 times, each time they get more and more amazing and this was my first Used experience. They are my third favorite band and I almost died when they played Taste Of Ink, All That I've Got and Buried Myself Alive back to back to back. I also got to kick some ass to Sum 41's 'Fat Lip'. ATL,FTSK and Cobra were amazing and I almost died during Family Force 5. One of the best weekends of my life. =D

Also, I'm almost done with my Kyle Burns story so I need a new boy. ANY SUGGESTIONS!?

Comment. Subscribe.