Status: I swear I am going to update this!

I'm Lying Just to Keep You Here

I'm Coming Home

I sat in my apartment with my cell phone in hand. My finger was hovering above the send button. I don’t know why, but the previous event with John and Alex made me nervous to call William. I let out an agonizing groan, but his send anyway.

“Hello?”

“Bill?”

“Belles! Hey! I’ve been trying to get you!” William sounded excited. It made me smile a little. Whenever William was excited he would act like a little boy. It was cute.

“I know. I’m sorry. I was doing something and I couldn’t answer the phone.” I lied. No need to tell him whom I was with.

“No problem, but good news!” William shouted through the phone.

“And what would that be?” I giggled at his enthusiasm.

“Sisky and Carden are really sick, so we had to cancel the rest of tour! Well, them being sick isn’t the good news, but that means we’ll be home tomorrow!” I almost dropped the phone when I heard William’s words.

“W-what?” I stuttered.

“I’ll be home tomorrow! I can’t wait to see you Bella! It’s been too long. This trip made me realize how much I love you. I really miss you Bella. I just want things to go back to normal.” William said sweetly. I could picture the smile on his face.

“I can’t believe you’ll be here tomorrow. It’s so soon.” I said more to myself then to him, but he obviously heard me.

“You don’t want to see me?” He said sadly.

“No! I do! I just, I’m just shocked is all.” I tried to add some pep into my voice, but I was failing miserably.

“Good shocked or bad shocked?” He asked.

“Uh, good shocked.” I mentally slapped myself for saying ‘uh’.

“Very convincing. Do you need to tell me something?” William asked skeptically. I thought about it for a moment. I could just come clean and tell him Alex and John were here and that I’ve done nothing with them. I know he would be mad, but it would be better if he found out I was hiding it. On the other hand, how would he find out? I mean neither one of them are going to tell William in fear of making me mad.

“Ya there Belles?” William snapped me out of my thoughts.

“Oh, yeah, sorry. I’ve been spacey lately. I just have a lot on my mind. Nothing you should worry about though.” I lied again, yet this time sounding a lot more convincing.

“Ok, if you say so.” I knew he didn’t believe me, but he dropped the subject anyway. “So what have you been up to?”

“Oh you know, just hanging around. Nothing big really.” The more I talked to him, the guiltier I was feeling. “What about you?

“Singing, signing, meeting new people, exploring new places. Ya know, the whole nine yards of touring. It’s really beautiful over here in Europe, Belles. I’m going to take you here soon. Just you and me. A nice little vacay for us.” He said softly. It made me smile to hear him being the William I knew and loved again.

“I would like that.” I told him. We sat on the line not saying a word to one another. It wasn’t awkward or anything, just a needed silence. Words weren’t important at the time.

“Belles, I have to go. The guys are calling me. I’ll be in tomorrow night. I’ll see you then. Love you.” William hung up without waiting for a goodbye from me. I knew it was because he was scared I wouldn’t say ‘I love you’ back. The calm feeling that had come over me was swept away and I was back in panic mode. I had to get John and Alex out of the apartment. My apartment door swung open and in came in Alex and John.

“That wasn’t fucking funny Bella! Do you know how long the walk is!?” Alex yelled once he was all the way inside.

“Yeah, and with this asshole it was ten times worse. He thinks th-” John stopped talking once he saw the look of panic on my face. “What’s wrong?” His voice laced with concern.
“William is coming home tomorrow.”
♠ ♠ ♠
OH NO!

My other J Barakat story is getting so much feedback. You guys are slacking! You used to be number one! Don't give your spot away!

Comment. Subscribe.