Status: I swear I am going to update this!

I'm Lying Just to Keep You Here

Listen Trick I've Had All I Can Handle

“Belles? Baby, you here?”

My heart sunk at the sound of those five small words. I immediately ran over to the door to find William standing there with his luggage.

“Bill! You’re home! Why are you home!? You said you weren’t going to be here until tomorrow night!” I yelled loudly. I prayed it was loud enough to wake up Alex and John.

“Baby, why are you screaming? We made an earlier flight and I wanted to surprise you.” William chuckled.

“Oh.” I nodded. On the inside I was screaming and panicking. This wasn’t going to turn out well for anyone.

“Oh? That’s it? No hug, kiss or ‘nice to see you’. Just an ‘oh’?” William frowned a bit.
“Sorry! It’s great to see you!” I jumped into his arms and wrapped him in a big hug. It really was nice to see him. I missed William a lot. It just wasn’t nice to see him at this moment in time in my current situation.

“That’s better. I missed you so much.” He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek.

“I missed you too.” I hugged him tighter. We stood there embracing each other for a few minutes before he let go.

“I’m so happy to be home. Let’s go to bed. I’m so tired from back to back flights.” He yawned.

“Wait!” I yelled wanting to avoid what was bound to happen.

“What?” He stopped and turned to look at me.

“I don’t get a kiss. Just a long hug.” I put my hands on my hips and worked up a believable smirk.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Let me fix that.” He smirked back and pulled me into him. He pressed his chapped lips to my smooth ones and immediately deepened the kiss. He tried to pull away a few times, but I wouldn’t let him. “Can’t we continue this in the bedroom.” He said breathlessly. I could feel the consequences of the kiss on my leg and knew what he wanted.

“I, uh, um…” I tried to think of an excuse, but couldn’t come up with anything. He laughed a little, took my hand and dragged me towards the living room. Once we got to the end of the wall blocking the door area and the rest of the apartment, I closed my eyes and braced myself.

“Belles!” William shouted. “This place is a mess.” He scolded. I opened my eyes and saw the popcorn, blankets and other random things scattered everywhere. Everything was how it was except for the two sleeping boys that were previously there. They were nowhere to be found.

“Yeah, sorry. I was going to clean it before you got home.” I said lowly. I was still in shock. I didn’t know where Alex and John decided to hide.

“Well, come on Bella. Let’s go finish what we got started.” William said seductively and led me into our room.

After a really, really long welcome home, we both collapsed next to each other. I completely forgot about Alex and John when William and I were having sex and I now felt guilty knowing they heard everything because we’re not exactly the quietest. I cuddled up next to William who was already half asleep. I started to drift off before I heard the door opening and closing softly again.

“Did you hear that!?” William shot up from bed.

“Hear what?” I lied sitting up next to him.

“The door? Bella, someone is here!” He said in a loud whisper.

“Baby, no one is here. You probably just imagined in. You were half asleep.” I pulled him back down next to me.

“You’re probably right.” He smiled and kissed my lips.

“I know I am. Now let’s sleep.” I rolled over so I wasn’t facing him anymore. I couldn’t face him after I heard the door close signaling Alex and John left. I just felt too guilty. I heard my phone vibrate from the nightstand next to me and I picked it up.

One New Text Message From Alex

well I didn’t need to hear that. Call me tomorrow. We’re staying at a hotel

I didn’t answer him. Instead I closed my phone and closed my eyes. I knew sleep wasn’t going to come easy with all this guilt hanging over my
♠ ♠ ♠
Close call. This is not even close to over for the people who have been messaging me. I'm too lazy to message back.

BTW thank you for those who comment. I use to write everyone back in the beginning because it was like the same 5 people, but now I have a lot of commenters WHICH I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR! and have no time. I'm sorry and I love each and every one of you!!

Comment. Subscibe.