Status: I swear I am going to update this!

I'm Lying Just to Keep You Here

You Belong With Me

Six hours have passed since I’ve left. My gas tank is low so I had to just park in a spot close enough that I would be able to drive back, but hidden enough that no one can find me. The longer I’ve been out the worse my thoughts have gotten. Nothing has been sort out and I don’t know how to go about sorting them out. My head was resting on the steering wheel as I talked to myself out loud. A knock on my window caused me to jump so high I hit my head on the roof of the car. I looked out to see who the perpetrator was. William. Great.

“Open the passenger side door.” He demanded. He walked around the car and pulled on the door handle only for the door not to open. “Bella I’m serious open the car door.” I rolled my eyes, but unlocked it anyway.

“Where the hell have you been? Everyone has been worried sick about you!” William scolded the moment the car door opened. I merely shrugged as an answer knowing that it wouldn’t be good enough.

“Don’t give me that Bella. Seriously, Adam called in a panic telling me you were hysterical when you left and that you took your car. You know you’re not that great of a driver to begin with and when you’re crying who knows what could’ve happened!” His voice was stern and raised as if he was my father.

“I wasn’t hysterical. I needed time to think.” My voice was monotone showing none of the emotion that I was feeling at them moment.

“You needed six hours to think?” William kept up the parental front. It was really pissing me off.

“Yes, William. Like you’re one to talk. When you’re in a ‘thinking’ mood I can’t talk to you for days.” I turned my body completely away from him already sick of him being in the car with me.

“Bella, c’mon I’m sorry. I was just worried sick. I’ve been going crazy for hours now.” He said sadly. I felt his hand on my shoulder as he gently tried to get me to face him once again. I roughly pushed his hand off.

“Don’t touch me.”

“C’mon. Let’s go home. I’ll drive and we can pick up your car tomorrow.” He grabbed my hand and pulled on it slightly signaling he wanted out of the car.

“Nope. You can go to your home and when I’m good and ready I’ll go to my new home.” I spat venomously.

“So you’re still mad about that huh? I thought you might understand my now.” He sighed.

“You have to understand Bella, I’m sick of being only one of the guys in your life. I want to be the guy in your life.”

“You were the guy in my life, but you pushed me out of it when you kicked me out.” I replied nastily.

“If I was then why was Alex and John in our apartment?”

“Because they are my friends and I wanted to see them and since I left the other tour so abruptly they wanted to see me as soon as possible.” I finally turned around to glare at him.

“Okay, if it was so harmless then why didn’t you tell me they were here? You weren’t even planning on telling me either which makes it worse. If I didn’t find out then I wouldn’t of known. I believe you when you say that nothing happened, but I don’t believe you when you say that I’m the only one. If I was them being over wouldn’t have been a big deal.” William let out a frustrated groan.

“You would’ve flipped shit and you know it! You turn into this asshole whenever I’m around them. If I told you they were there you would’ve broken up with me a long time ago!” I tried to get my point across. He was so jealous of them all the other times; this time would’ve been no different.

“Your right I would’ve been jealous, but at least I would’ve known. It makes it ten times sketchier that they were there secretly rather than you just telling me. You’ve been like this since Warped Tour. You’re sneaky now and that’s what makes me the most upset.” William opened the door and placed his foot out. “I can see we’re not going to get anywhere right now. Just go back to Adam’s and when we’re both cooled off we’ll talk about this later.” He reached over and started my car for me. “I’m following you home to make sure you go.” He pecked my cheek and got out of the car.

Once he was in his own I pulled away and made the short trip back to Adam’s. He watched me walk in knowing that someone would be there to keep me in the apartment once I arrived. I opened the door and was immediately pulled into a hug.

“It’s about time you’re home. You have like a search party out for you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't read over my work, so sorry for mistakes. This is better than the last chapter so I need comments!!!

Comment. Subscribe.