Status: I swear I am going to update this!

I'm Lying Just to Keep You Here

Now I'm Trying To Forget You

“What are you doing here!?” I asked completely shocked.

“It was my turn to man the home turf. I’m not kidding Bella, everyone is out looking for you.” John said. He pulled me in to the apartment and shut the door behind me.

“Well, William found me.” I mumbled and walked into the kitchen. I was starving after being out for so long.

“I figured that once I saw him drop you off.” John laughed slightly. He sat down at the kitchen table. I pulled out all the ingredients to make a huge sandwich. I heard John laugh and I pulled my attention from what I was doing to him.

“What’s so funny?”

“You. Hungry much?” He laughed again at my eye roll.

“Where’s Alex and Sisky?” I asked ignoring his question.

“Still looking for you I guess.” He shrugged. I put everything I had taken out away and joined John at the table.

“Are you gonna call them and tell them I was found?”

“In a bit. I haven’t seen you in a few days and I want to hang out alone for a bit.” John smiled. I felt bad. John came all this way to see me and his trip was completely destroyed by both Alex and William.

“I’m sorry.” I said sadly.

“Well, lucky for you I came up with a way you can make it up to me.” He smirked and sat back in his chair.

“And what would that be?” I quirked my eyebrow. I was a bit concerned as to what he had in mind.

“I want you to tell me what happened with Bill, why’d you freak out and what did you do during your freak out?”

I was relieved to find out that’s all he wanted to know. I forget he’s not Alex and his mind isn’t always in the gutter.

“Well, I freaked out over what Alex said and how completely right he was. I’m sorry that I can’t make up my mind about you guys and what it’s put all of you through.” I answered his second question.

“It’s not completely your fault. We’re not an easy bunch of guys.” He laughed softly. I forgot how understanding he could be.

“During my freak out I just sat in my car and thought everything through. And no I didn’t come up with a decision. I just confused myself even more.” I laughed bitterly at myself.

“Okay, and what about William?” John asked. I was hoping he would forget about that part.

“He broke up with me.” I said sadly.

“Why?”

“He doesn’t want to be with me. He thinks ‘I’m not all his’.” I used air quotes and rolled my eyes causing John to just laugh.

“What does he mean by that?” John inquired. He was looking right at me, but I couldn’t stare back into his eyes. They held too much emotion for me to take right now.

“He thinks I may still have some sort of feeling for you and/or Alex.” I mumbled.

“So, I still have a chance?” My eyes immediately shot to his. I could see the shimmer of hope that they held.

“I, uh, I g-guess so.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler and a cliff hanger. The next one is 100 times better and only comments will make me get it out to you. Think of it like a video game, the more points you get the more places/characters you unlock. points=comments and places/characters=chapters. I'm lame.

Comment. Subscribe.