Status: I swear I am going to update this!

I'm Lying Just to Keep You Here

Since You've Been Gone

Two days.

Two days of ignoring William and Alex. Two days of sleeping on Mayday Parade’s bus not talking to anyone. I gave Mayday Parade strict orders to not let anyone on the bus to talk to me. It’s been two days of me sitting in their extra bunk pitying myself. Normally I don’t have pity parties, but I feel in this case I have the right.

“Belles?” I heard Derek Sanders whisper. I pulled back the curtain and poked my head out.

“What’s up?” I answered.

“Nothing. Listen, I know you don’t want to talk to William, but he’s really broken. Like, he was actually crying when I told him to go away.” Derek said sadly. It made my heart sink when I heard that he was crying.

“I don’t care. He deserves it.” I replied bitterly. My anger for the situation overtook m body again.

“I know what they did was horrible, but you have to cut William some slack. I mean Alex is your ex-boyfriend who’s obviously not over you. You were so infatuated with him at Warped Tour. Your friendship with William was even threatened because of him. Although it wasn’t right, I can understand why they’re both acting the way they are. Alex wants you back more than anything and William doesn’t want that to happen. They’re boys fighting over a pretty girl, anything goes. Remember Bella, all’s fair in love and war.” Derek explained.

“I guess you’re right. It’s still not fair what they did, but I guess I understand.” I mumbled.

“No, it’s not. Do you want to be with Alex?” Derek asked suddenly.

“No. I love William. I mean I still have feelings for Alex, but they’re so small. I just want to be with William and after what Alex started the other night…” I trailed off. I didn’t want to go back into the detail. It just would’ve pissed me off.

“Well, by ending it with William, Alex got what he wanted. He’s probably looking at this as a victory.” Derek shrugged.

“Knowing him, he probably does.” I nodded.

“See? Now let’s reason this out. You love William. You aren’t sad about what happened anymore, you’re sad because you’re not with William. You don’t want to be with Alex. Now young grasshopper, let’s put this together. What should you do?” Derek laughed.

“Go apologize and make up with William.” I muttered.

“Good job! Smart and beautiful. William’s got a keeper.” Derek chuckled.

“Thanks Derek.” I said standing up to give him a hug.

“You’re welcome. I just want you off my bus.” He joked. I playfully hit him in the arm. I gathered my stuff and started making my way back to TAI’s bus.

I’m sitting in William’s bunk waiting for them to come back from lunch. I finally heard them enter the bus. I knew if William was still upset he would come straight back here and hop back into his bunk. I knew I was right when I heard footsteps and a loud sigh. The curtain pulled back slowly and William jumped in surprise.

“Bella! What are you doing!?” He yelled in surprise.

“I came to see you.” I replied calmly. I moved over so he could get in.

“Bella, I’m so sorry. I can’t believe I did what I did. I knew what he was doing. I was just so mad.” William rambled.

“I know. I’m still upset that you did that, but I’m more upset that we’re not together.” I whispered sadly.

“Me too. I hate not being with you.” He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

“I’m sorry for hitting you.” I lightly rubbed the spot where I smacked him.

“I deserved it.” William laughed slightly.

“You did.” I smiled.

“I miss you.” William said cutely.

“I miss you too. Let’s forget about this whole mess.” I kissed him on the lips. It’s only been two days and I missed doing that.

“I’m okay with forgetting. Never again will I let him get to me.” William let out a loud yawn. “Let’s take a nap. I haven’t slept at all since you’ve been gone.” He pulled me even closer and closed his eyes. I gave him another kiss and started to drift off to sleep.

First fight on tour was over. How many more of these could would overcome?
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys commented a lot. I give you a new chapter. I do not lie to you.
Drama, and it's only the beginning of tour. Oh boy.
Keep up the commenting.

Comment. Subscribe.