Status: I swear I am going to update this!

I'm Lying Just to Keep You Here

I've Seen All Good People

Can we talk please?

I’ve been staring at Alex’s text for about 20 minutes now. Half of me wanted nothing more than to go over there and hear him out, but the other half wanted to ignore him for the rest of my life. I sat in my bunk with my fingers hovering over the number/letter keys of my phone.

sure

I let out a loud sigh and started to get dressed. About 15 minutes later I heard a soft knock on the door. I tried to get to it before William did, but he beat me to it.

“What the hell do you want?” William growled at Alex.

“To apologize to both you and Bella.” Alex mumbled.

“What?” Both William and I said at the same time.

“To apologize. Not just to you Bella, but to William. I know I was a complete asshole the other night. If I didn’t start with my mouth than none of this would’ve happened. It’s just hard for me to see you guys together, but I’m over it. Plus, William, you and I use to be good friends and I want that to happen again.” Alex spoke confidently. Both mine and William’s jaws were on the floor. Neither one of us expected this. I felt a pang of sadness when he said he was over me, but I just pushed that aside. I don’t like Alex like that anymore. I think.

“Um, I forgive you Alex. It’s forgotten.” I broke the awkward silence.

“I guess we can be friends.” William said slowly. It was like he didn’t believe that this was actually happening.

“Good! I’m glad!” Alex let out a deep breath.

“Me too. No more stupid fighting.” I smiled, relieved that this was all over. Tour would actually be fun if the two of them weren’t at each other’s throats or creating awkwardness whenever they were in the same room. It would just be smooth sailing from here.

“Well, we are having this party later tonight. All bands on the tour are invited and was wondering if both of you and the rest of the guys want to go?” Alex asked.

“Sure!” I was excited for a party since I’ve been avoiding any social event. I looked up at William who has yet to respond.

“Where is this party?” William finally spoke.

“At some small bar down the street from the venue.” Alex shrugged. William nodded slowly, still not giving an answer. A few moments passes and William was still thinking it over.

“I guess we’ll go. I’ll tell the guys.” William finally said.

“Cool! I’ll see you guys there.” Alex waved goodbye and headed back to his bus.

“Okay, what’s wrong?” I asked William once Alex was gone.

“Nothing. I’m just shocked is all.” William mumbled.

“He’s just being a good guy. Leave it alone. Maybe he’s not as bad as you thought.” I looked over at William.

“I’m not so sure.” William whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. Filler.
John will be in it soon.
The party chapter will be epic I promise. I have half of it written. D-R-A-M-A.

Comment. Subscribe.