Evidence

I Want Your Pain

Have you ever felt that you were constantly being watching? You hear an echo for each step you and take and when you look behind yourself there’s nothing there? I have never felt that way until now, although I just think I’m being paranoid and I have no reason to think that I am. I prefer to walk with the guidance of the street lights because it is one less panic attack for me. I have this gut feeling that there is someone or something lurking in the shadows and watching me.

I felt a pair of eyes boring on the back of my body as I walked to the back entrance of the club, Afterlife, which is where I worked as a bartender. Hearing rustling noises, I quickly looked behind me and found nothing and no one there. I shook my head as I entered the club and my cold face was greeted with warm air. I hurried over to my locker and stuffed my jacket in it along with other things. I glanced down at my watch and hurried over to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my straightened, black hair. I then reapplied my cherry flavored lip gloss and began humming to the beat of the song that was playing which was Never Wanted To Dance by Mindless Self Indulgence. My silver-blue eyes looked over at my corset top that showed off my figure perfectly and then at my jeans. I then wiggled my toes and posed my feet that held my black stilettos.

I smiled at my co-worker, and also my best friend, Victoria as I hugged her.

“Hey sug, you’re not late this time.” She laughed. It was a bit hard to understand what she was saying as Get Low started to blast through the speakers. Luckily for me, my ears were used to such loud noise and I responded with a nod.

“You bet I’m not. I don’t need Starr bitching at me and I sure as hell don’t want to get fired.” Yeah, I work for Jeffree Starr. I must admit he is a cool cat and great to go shopping with.

She nodded. “I would hate if that happened to you. You’re the only thing I got here.”

I smiled. “Same here, love.” I then turned my attention to this light brown eyed man and he was with another guy but I couldn’t quite see how he looked like due to the fact his back was to me. “What can I get ya, hun?”

He smiled showing his perfectly white teeth. “Two beers please.”

“What kind?”

He shrugged. “Don’t matter. Anything that’s not light.” I nodded and pulled out two Heinekens from the ice cooler and handed it to him. He winked and smiled at me before walking away to a table. Suddenly feeling sick, I went to the back and grabbed a bottle of water. I heard Vicky’s voice trailing after me.

Mystery Man’s POV

I crossed my arms as I looked through my office window and saw some of my strippers arriving. The multicolored strobe lights danced across the stages and the ones that were dancing already shimmered from them. I ran the best strip club in town. Everybody who was anybody went to the Slut Garden for a good lap dance and a nice fuck. I could smell the sweet scent of their blood and it took me everything to hold myself. Hearing a knock on my door, I turned around and faced my best friend Jimmy.

“Sir, she’s working tonight.”

“Then this is the night we take her in. After her shift.”

“But she’s going to be with her friend.” He objected. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

“Please, Jimmy, I know you have your eye on her.” A smile crept on his face and he nodded as he began to walk out and spoke in my head.

Tonight it is then.

Being completely alone once again, I walked to my desk and sat down. I closed my eyes and pictured her, she was beautiful and little did she know that she was one of us. A vampire. She was mine the first time I saw her and was going to stay that way, forever.

Marilyn’s POV

Pouring the last drink of the night, I handed it to the customer and tugged Vicky, letting her know that it was time to go. She nodded as her bright yellow-green eyes fell on mine and we began to walk out. Grabbing out jackets and purses we walked out of the club.

“I’m kind of glad that’s over. There was this guy checking you out this whole night.” She nudged me as she winked.

“Was not.” I defended but I knew she was right. This guy was staring at me, watching every move I made. He had a friend with him; he was tall and very well built. His hazel eyes were so hypnotizing; they could make any woman beg for anything.

I looked at Vicky to find her giving me her don’t-play-that-shit-with-me look. “Was too.” She laughed.

“But that guy who was with him was pretty fucking fine.” I admitted.

“Hell yes he was.” She said as she spun around looking up at the sky trying to release some of her energy. She was always the hyper one but I do have my moments. As her gaze fell on me her expression turned from being happy to being completely horrified. She tried to speak but she had no voice.

“What?” I asked her confused. She was making me scared and she pointed behind me as she whispered.

“L-lynn.”

I quickly turned around and my face was met with a fist. I fell to the ground and heard Vicky screaming for them to let her go. I groaned in pain and then looked around me. I saw the man with the hazel eyes coming at me and I turned on my stomach to get up and start running. My eyes fell on the man who was carrying Vicky, she was motionless in his arms and I began running after him, but before I could reach him, he simply vanished and I fell back in horror.

I turned my head to see what was causing the noise behind me and my eyes fell on the man with the hazel eyes. He smirked as I tried to get away but he quickly grabbed a fistful of my hair. He then kicked me in the stomach and once again punched me in the face. Feeling tired, I tried to fight back but failed terribly as my body fell limp. He then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. Before I knew it everything turned black.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Story!! Its gunna be short one though!
Comments?
-K