Status: On the works

Admiration beyond hate

False fairytale

We moved to Tuscany when my father had a business to attend. It was a foreign territory for me as a child. Dragged into the world of Business and Finance; I did not enjoy not having a permanent house to live in. We had to transfer to another location every time the done proposals are approved. We had many houses across Europe bearing the name of ‘Clairmont’ on every ancient mansion my dad has inherited and bought over the years of his extreme wealth.

Having the splendor lifestyle I had at the age of eight, where I can buy anything that I wanted; where I can buy a porcelain doll as tall as I am or even the fact that my parents seem to be happy giving me useless and expensive gifts, it did not fill the gap I had inside me. I felt something was missing or lost. As an eight year old, I have enjoyed the satisfaction I got from touring the world and meeting different people.

The tiny Tuscan village, filled adequately with frivolity, often had small celebrations that would include the parish’s Wines and the richness of Italian cuisine.

The people would come up to my mother with smile on their faces or a stem or two of freshly picked tulips for both of us. Yes, we walk around the village on weekends and this is the common scenario. I grew accustomed to this.

Hearing fairytales as bedtime stories, I envisioned my mother as a queen and my father a King. I considered my father as the man of my dreams, for he had provided my mother with love, care and happiness. Not only did he provide a wonderful home, he is also a man of his word. He fulfilled every wish, every promise that he had made to me.

Yes. They seemed perfect for the role of the characters I see made into movies but that’s far from who we really are…

The old man from the market cautiously told me never to enter the forest of Mille Luce. No matter how pretty it was in broad daylight, it is not what you will see during the night.

They say it was haunted and the people who entered never show up.

However, if they were lucky and they survived, they lived a cursed life. Those who have survived died one by one the next year. Family members don't recall seeing them during the day.The examiners have given up looking for the killers.

Witnesses said they all looked the same. They were pale and they lost a huge amount of blood.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment on the story.:) thank you!