Status: Finished.

An Untold Love

Ten

I looked at the clock in my room and noticed that it was well after midnight. I thought the tapping was just a figment of my imagination, but sure enough when I got out of my bed I saw someone was down there throwing rocks at my window. I shuddered at the thought of it being Matt. Then again he was back with his ex girlfriend... The sounds of another rock pulled me from my thoughts. I flipped the lights on in my room and went to my closet to put longer pants on. When I was actually dressed to go outside, I flipped the lights off again and opened the doors to my balcony.
"Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair..."
"Nick is that you?!" My heart leaped at the thought of Nick Jonas throwing rocks at my window.
"Maybe, maybe not. Get down here and find out."
I swung my leg over the side of the balcony and climbed down the side of the house. As soon as I reached the ground strong arms pulled me into their chest. I realized it must be Nick because these arms were warm and welcoming, and the familiar scent of his Abercrombie cologne filled the air.
"You have no idea how much I missed you Nick." I whispered into his chest.
"How did you know it was me? It's so… dark out here."
"Because I could recognize your hugs on my death bed, and because you smell so good. But do you have any idea what time it is?"
"Not really, no. But forget about time, let's go to the beach."
"There isn't a beach around for miles."
"Um OK, how about a park?"
"There's one down the street."
"Alright let's go."
"I didn't wear shoes!"
"God you whine too much, get on my back."
I jumped onto Nick's back he walked down the street to the deserted park.
"Good there's no one here."
"Well duh, normal people are in bed at this hour!"
"I told you, forget time... come on."

Nicks POV(:

After I got Jamie out of the house, I pulled her into a hug. I hadn't hugged her in so long and I couldn't even begin to explain how much I missed her.
"Do you have any idea what time it is?"
"Forget time... let's go to the beach."
"There isn't a beach around for miles."
"Um OK, how about a park?"
"There's one down the street."
Once we decided to head to the park, Jamie started to complain because she didn't wear shoes. I told her get on my back and I walked all the way to the park. When we got there I sat her down on the swing and took the one next to her.
"Jam, I missed you so much."
"I really missed you too Nick, and you were right."
"Right about what?"
"Matt. I went to the mall with my friend earlier tonight and I saw him kissing his ex girlfriend. But you know what was funny about it?"
"What?"
"Well other then the fact that I dumped my HOT chocolate on him, when I saw him with her, 7:05 started playing in my head."
"Really?"
"Yeah probably because I was in the mall and all, you know?"
"Yeah I know what you mean. Jamie, I'm so sorry he hurt you so bad, again. You didn't deserve that."
"Yeah I did deserve it Nick..."
"Don't say that! Why in the world did you deserve it?!"
"Because I let you get away from me."
When she said this, I felt butterflies in my stomach and I couldn't help but smile.
"I didn't really do anything to stop it either. I'm sorry."
"It's OK, I forgive you, for everything."
I smiled again and looked down at Jamie. I pushed her hair out of her eyes and lifted her chin up. This was it, the moment I had been waiting for since I met her. I inched closer to her and rested my lips upon her own. For that moment, time seemed to stand still, and at the very moment, everything in my life was perfect.

JAMIE'S POV

Being with Nick, at that moment in time, was just perfect. He made everything feel so right, and he always knew how to put a smile on my face. Just when I thought this night couldn't get any better, Nick kissed me! I'm just so glad he's practically a mind reader, and that he could hit my window from the ground.
"So does this mean what I want it to mean?"
"If you want it to mean what I want it to mean, then yes it does."
And just like that, I was with Nick Jonas.
♠ ♠ ♠
see told you it got better. but i want to thank you all for taking the time to read this