An Angel With A Broken Smile

Whenever people talk about Devon you'd always hear about how happy, funny, or hyper she is, but things have changed she stays away from her friends and family. She still smiles but it's not the smile that people are used to seeing on her. Devon has always been hiding something from all the people around her and it's something she'd like to keep hidden...
But the secret seems like it trying to get out on its own will. Can some one help her keep this secret from destroying her life?

Or is this secret actually something that can help her and save her?

Devon without anyones real knowledge has become a servant for a vampire she's been so for a couple of years... She's been told to get things, to clean, and most importantly to stay away from the people she loves. Devon's scared of what might happen if she doesn't do so, so she obeys all her master's commands. But her master doesn't seem to be able to trust her to stay away from them in result of this he takes her away with him to another place to live. But just how long can Devon survive without her loved ones until she's had enough? And why does her master seem to keep her around when there's plenty of other people whose lives he could make miserable?

Just how long will it take until she can feel freedom? To feel loved once again?
  1. Chapter 1
    Prologue