When Your Own Have Died, When There's No More Pride, When Your Soul Is Frozen, Is That Enough?

Female

The city at night is no place for a young girl such as myself. But then again, I'm not like most girls.

"Esmeralda! Get down here!" Raze called from the floor. "Make me!" I taunted back, leaping from rafter to rafter of the great building. "Get down here now before I get you myself!" He growled. I always loved teasing him. He would get so pissed off, his great voice echoing through the long sewers we called home.

"Esmeralda, listen to him." A thickly accented voice called, Singe appearing afterwards. "Come on you crusty old men! Have some fun!" I cried, jumping to land on all fours in front of Raze. Bad idea. He picked me up by my shoulders, carrying me to Singe's little science room. He flopped me down on a chair by the testing table, pushing my sleeve up. Singe pressed a needle to my inside elbow, making me hiss in pain.

I hated these damn tests. I didn’t understand what was so important. Sure, I’m the only female Lycan in the history of immortals, but it’s not that big of a deal. Despite my protests, the tests continued. I gave up after the 20th, or at least that was my count. Singe swore that there was something in my blood, a special trait, that made it possible for me to turn. He also said that our leader, Lucian, who I was yet to meet in my three weeks here, would use this to the Lycan’s advantage.

I’ve only ever heard stories of the famous leader. The first Lycan to be born with the ability to change back between human and wolf form. That he was born in captivity to the ruthless Vampire leader, Viktor. Lucian hates Viktor with all his being. But I have yet to find out why. And mark my words, I will.
♠ ♠ ♠
My sis and I have suddenly become OBSESSED with this movie! Our parental units gave us the box set as an early B-day present so....blame them! XD

--Sinderella Plague