When Your Own Have Died, When There's No More Pride, When Your Soul Is Frozen, Is That Enough?

Handcuffs?!

I followed Lucian outside, ignoring the rain as it fell on us. "Esmeralda, you are already very special to me." He spoke softly, pressing me up against a wall. "I don't want anything to happen to you." He whispered, running his lips along my jaw. I was sure he could hear how fast my heart was racing. Thoughts ran through my head. Thoughts I never could have imagined before I met Lucian. Was that really only a few hours ago? His hands reached my sides, taking my hands in them. There was a faint click.

"What the fuck?!" I roared, bringing my hands up to examine them. The moonlight glinted against the metal. "Handcuffs!?" He chuckled lowly, but his eyes gave off a sense of regret. "I have to keep you with me." I opened my mouth to give him a piece of my mind. "Don't question why." I shut my mouth immediately. "Tonight I'm meeting with an...ally. A dangerous Ally. And I don't want you getting hurt, so you'll be staying with me at all times."

"Then why do I need these damn handcuffs?!" I hissed at him. He smirked widely. "Just for fun." My face fell. "You have got to be kidding me." I groaned. "Actually, he is." Raze's deep voice caught my attention. "The handcuffs were my idea." I gaped at him in disbelief. "WHAT!? WHY!?" I must have sounded like a mental patient, the way I was yelling at them. "You've proven to be very...curious. And I don't want you running off, getting into anymore trouble. Not tonight. Not while we're with them."

I cocked my head to the side. "Who?" Raze and Lucian exchanged a glance. "You'll see soon enough." Lucian said, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. Raze lead the way to a car parked a few feet away. "And please," Raze placed his hands on my shoulders, looking me straight in the eyes. "For your sake, hold your tongue."

These people really must be dangerous if they've got both Raze AND Lucian worried.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if it sucked. :/

--Sinderella Plague