When Your Own Have Died, When There's No More Pride, When Your Soul Is Frozen, Is That Enough?

In Need...

"Y-you wh-at?" I asked, completely shocked. I'd only known this man for 24 hours, yet I felt the feelings he felt for me were mutual. "I love you. I don't know why...whether it's your sarcastic charm, your beauty, or that adorable temper." He smirked at my blush. "I don't want to loose you. I can't loose you." I swear I heard him add "Not again." But couldn't say anything when his lips covered mine.

----------------------

I had once promised my parents that I would wait till I was married before I gave myself away. Gave my body to a man. Well, sorry ma and pops, but I didn't make it.

His hands wandered my bare frame, and unlike before, I didn't flinch. Before it was to much. I would loose my head from it. But now there was nothing left to loose. "Raze will kill me." He chuckled into my throat. "Then I'd kill him." I countered. He chuckled again, pulling me closer to him. For the past 3 weeks I had stayed in a sewer corridor with Raze, sleeping on a pile of sheets and pillows. I had missed the feel of a mattress.

"You can stay in here from now on." Lucian's voice cut through my thoughts. "What?" I rolled over to face him. "I've seen your..." He search for the right word. "Anatomy?" I offered. He laughed loudly. "Well, that too." He kissed my lips softly. "Your accommodations in Raze's quarters. I think you'd much prefer it in here." He offered. "And plus, if it gets cold..." He pulled me closer (if that was possible), and tangled our legs together. "I'll keep you warm." I couldn't help but let a smile slip.

----------------------

I walked around the sewers, trying to find Singe's lab. "Seems Lucian beat us to the prize." Someone behind me said. I twirled around in fear, coming face to face with Pierce and Taylor. "Shit." I muttered under my breathe. "What's the matter sweetie, only Lucian get a piece?" Taylor cackled, both of them advancing on me.

Yup defiantly shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
I promise it will get better. Sorry for the "slowness"

Sinderella Plague