When Your Own Have Died, When There's No More Pride, When Your Soul Is Frozen, Is That Enough?

Blood Lust

It was foggy when I came back to, and I was all alone. "Hello there little one." Singe's voice echoed. Okay maybe not as alone as I had thought.

"You did WHAT!?" Raze's voice boomed from the next corridor. "Shut up! You'll wake her!" Lucian hissed. "I don't care! I can't believe you! How could you do this to her!? She was an innocent child!" HE TOLD HIM!? "Raze, I love her-" "Don't give me that bull!" You only want her because she looks like your precious Sonja!"

"Dad?" I whispered quietly, knowing he'd hear. He broke off mid yell, running back into Singe's lab. "You're awake." He breathed in relief. "Are you alright?" I nodded. "Are you sure?" His voice was worried as hell. "Are you sure!? Because if you aren't I'm going to-" "He didn't do it." Or at least I don't think so. I cut him off, making him aware that I had over heard his heated conversion with Lucian. "It's true." Singe said at my side. He narrowed his eyes at Lucian. "He didn't do it. You did." He hissed at Raze.

"What!?" He roared, his eyes wide with fright. "How did I do this!?" He was on the verge of tears. Does he really care that much? Singe sighed, his voice breaking. "Her body's rejecting the venom. Her blood lust triggered it. Her body tried to turn, but it was to much." He whimpered, looking over to me. His eyes were glassy as he held back tears. "She's dying."