When Your Own Have Died, When There's No More Pride, When Your Soul Is Frozen, Is That Enough?

Rabid Dogs and A Handsome Stranger

I came into a room full of men, animalistic roars filling the sewer. I pushed my way to the center, watching the twomen manlike wolves clawing at each other. Like an illegal chicken fight, just between Lycans. "Go! Go!" Men shouted, throwing bottles and other various objects. One hit me in the back of the head and I was shoved between the rowdy men. Suddenly I was pushed into the center, making every man in the sewer well aware of my presence.

They all chuckled, the two Lycans growled, walking towards me. "Shit." I muttered under my breathe. I had heard from stories that when to Vampires bite each other it damn close to sex. If it was the same with Lycans, I didn't know. But I had absolutely no interest in finding out for myself.

They stalked closer, growling menacingly. I was backed up into the throb of men behind me, arms grabbing at me furiously. They grabbed my arms, pushing me out to the two wolves. "Shit, shit, shit!" I cursed under my breathe. Hey, wait. I'm a Lycan for God's sake! I don't get scared! Especially of my own kind!

I roared at them loudly, shocking everyone. I was a tiny, teenage girl, yet I roared like a Lycan. That tell you something boys? The two Lycans only froze for a second, advancing on me again. The men's grips tightened, shoving me closer. "Get ready for a world of pain suga!" One called. Another scoffed. "Pain? How do we know it won't be pleasure?" They all chuckled at this, giving me a chance to rip my arms free. I crouched down into a pouncing position, growling at the approaching animals. I was suddenly pinned to the ground, their large jaws snapping at my neck.

I threw them off, making one hit the wall. I stood up, roaring defensively. They stared at me as my fangs grew and my eyes blued. "Come on!" I snarled at them. They took the challenge, charging at me. I swiped my claws at them, nailing one on the rib cage, making him whimper in pain, but not give up. They kept at it, only managing to get themselves bloody, although my clothes were good and torn.

A loud gunshot rang through the large sewer, making us all freeze, looking to the entry way. Men moved out of the way as a man with long, brown hair made his way through. He cocked his gun again, the entire place silent except the sound of the dripping water below.

The two men changed back just as he walked up to them, making me squeak, covering my eyes at their naked forms. Just don't look down I told myself silently. "You're acting like a pack of rabid dogs." He shouted at us. "And that, gentlemen," He paused, looking my way, but saying nothing. "Simply will not do. Not if you expect to defeat the vampires on their own ground." My head perked up a little at the mention of the war. "Not if you expect to survive at all."

"Pierce, Taylor!" He snarled, making my attackers look up at him, still panting. "Put some clothes on will you?" He growled. They obliged immediately, walking away. "You." He spat loudly. A shocked expression appeared on my face when I realized he was talking to me. "Come with me." He walked off, making me chase after him. I was scared for my life as I followed, but couldn't shake the fact that I found this man incredibly attractive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I changed up the sccene. GET OVER IT!!! Lolz. jkjkjkjkjkjkjk. I love you all! XD

COMMENTS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

--Sinderella Plague