When Your Own Have Died, When There's No More Pride, When Your Soul Is Frozen, Is That Enough?

Father

Raze plopped the man on the examination table. "We were ambushed. Death Dealers; three of them." He said heavily. Lucian was already pissed enough, and I'm sure this news didn't help. "And the candidate?" Raze was embarressed at answering, or at least that's what it looked like. "We lost him." "You lost him?" Lucian hissed. Singe leaned over and ripped the man's shirt open. There were bullet holes covering his body. "Look at this mess." Singe gave a faint tsk, reaching for one of his many tools. "AG rounds, high content." Raze said, looking up to me. My eyes were wide and all blood had drained from my face. He watched my reaction as Singe pulled free a bullet.

"No use in digging them out. Silver's penetrated his organs. Regeneration's impossible at this point." He sighed, plopping the silver bullet into the cleaning solution at his side. He turned to Raze and nearly got his eyes poked out by the shurikens imbedded in his chest. "Let's take these out." He sighed calmly. Raze's gaze flickered to me, his eyes cautious. Lucian noticed the protective looks that he kept giving me and realized the relationship that Raze and I shared. "Relax." Singe said, to both of us, and began pulling out the large weapons.

I flinched when the first one was pulled out. It was like watching my father being tortured. And in some ways, he was. I reached over to touch the weapon that had just been buried in Raze's chest, only to have my hand slapped away by Singe.

"The vampires didn't realise you were following a human, did they, Raze?" Lucian asked thoughtfully. "No." He groaned in pain as Singe ripped another shuriken from his chest. "I mean... I don't think so." Lucian seemed a little pissed at his answer. "You don't think or you don't know?" "I'm not sure." Raze answered a little aggravated at his persistence. The last shuriken was tougher to remove than the others and Singe practically lost his balance when he finally yanked it free.

He walked off, letting me scurry to Raze's side. I looked at the last shuriken in his chest, yanking it free myself. He howled loudly, as I placed my hand over the wound to stop the bleeding. "Negative." Singe said sadly when he walked back in, removing his gloves. "I really must have look at this Michael." Lucian's face was beyond pissed. "Must I do everything myself?" Lucian growled mainly at Raze, stalking out of the room. I narrowed my eyes. No way would anyone talk to my father that way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh. Someone's got a bad temper!

COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

--Sinderella Plague