When Your Own Have Died, When There's No More Pride, When Your Soul Is Frozen, Is That Enough?

Gunshots

I shifted uneasily in the rain, my outfit getting drenched. It was taking a really long time and I was toscared lazy to go inside. Several men walked past me, smirking. I recognized two in policemen outfits as my attackers from earlier. They were Lycans. A lot of them. Did they really need this many to drag someone out of a shitty apartment building?

-----------------------------

It was silent except for the occasional opening and closing of doors from the building and the rain splashing to the ground. That is until there were gun shots. My heart stopped and I couldn't help but worry for Lucian. Stop it! He's way to old for you! There were several crashes and a series of gunshots before the sound of the ceiling caving in.

I stood helpless on the sidelines, unmoving. Until I heard a cry of pain. Ice ran through my veins as gunshots kept pounding the night air, Lucian growling in pain. I bolted to the door as fast as I could, noticing a woman with a gun. "HEY!" I roared at her, catching her off guard. I tackled her to the ground, the sound of Lucian falling into the elevator in the distance. "What are you-" She was cut off when I growled in her face, my fangs and fur beginning to grow. "What the hell?" The sound of a man screaming, caught both of our attention, giving her the perfect opportunity to kick me into a wall.

I wiped my head free of blood, looking up to see her dragging the man away. I ran to the elevator to see Lucian covered in blood. "What-" But I couldn't finish. I was caught completely off guard as he ripped his shirt open, pushing the bullets from his skin. When he opened his eyes they were back to normal, unlike mine.

He grinned at me, tossing me a tiny vile. "Hold this for me, love?" I felt a blush creep over my face as he said this, but thankfully he was running off and didn't notice.

I was falling for a thousand year old man. Pedophile now held a whole new meaning for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bleck. COMMENT DAMN IT!!!!!!

--Sinderella Plague