Makayla's World

Makayla's World - Page One

I looked myself in the mirror. My black hair reached my shoulders and my eyes were at the moment a dark orange color, the color of curiosity. I had used my stones yesterday and they showed me some interesting things. It showed that something was about to change. Maybe I was finally getting the revenge I so muched craves for.

My name is Makayla Reila, and I'm the only survivor of the Reila family. When I was eleven years old my family was murdered by the evil army in this world. Those fucking birds.. I gritted my teeth and stood up. I put on my outfit for the day, hiding a couple of smaller knives wherever I could, just in case. You never know when those fucking birds will show up..

When I was done I passed my mirror and saw that my eyes had changed color, to a light red. I'm suprised they're not darker, actually. I left my room and locked the door behind me. If the birds found out where I live, they would take all my weapons away and then slowly kill me, like they did to my family.

I started walking around aimlessly. After a while I heard some distant sounds, and quickly got out three throwingknifes. I swiftly turned around and the three knifes hit their target, one of the bird people. Two of the knifes hit him straight in the heart, the last one hit his throat. He looked shocked for just a secong, then burst into flames and vanished. I walked up to where he was standing just minutes ago, bent down and picked up the knifes. They were a bit blackened by the flame, but when I get home I'll fix that. I looked around, making sure that he was the only one there, then I made a run for it. If anyone saw me, I would be dead meat. As I got back to my own room I unlocked, got in and locked the door within seconds. I took a deep breath and went to clean up the knifes. When I was done I out them in my weapons closet and stretched, like I always do when I feel stressed.

After a while of streching I went to take a shower, just to calm down. After the shower I started reading.

This had been another typical day for me; as soon as I leave the room those fucking birds are after me. So that's why I don't really leave my room, I rather stay at home and read.
♠ ♠ ♠
Makayla is MY character, the rest is Dylans characters, kay? So do not touch! >8( Or Makayla will come and kick your ass, GOT IT?! >8(
I SAID GOT IT?! NO TOUCHING OF THE CHARACTERS WITHOUT PREMISSION (Like what I got from Dylan!) OR YOUR ASSES WILL BELONG TO MAKAYLA >8(