Status: Hiatus; sorry guys. :(

Next Time You Point a Finger, I'll Point You to the Mirror

I Didn't Want To Do That To You

I threw on my pink converses, pulled on my carhart coat, grabbed my keys and headed towards the door.

“Where are you going?” Drake hollered from the kitchen. I stopped once I reached the door and looked in the direction of the kitchen. Drake was leaning on the doorframe, arms crossed over his chest, and his eyes narrowed.

With the worst, fake smile I could have given him, I told him, “Out.”

“Whatever.” Drake chuckled and I turned towards the door. “Be back before seven, Colton said he’d be home around seven-thirty.” He called after me.

“Okay.” With that I ran to my truck and started it up. The park was only about a mile from the house. I could of easily walked, but I’m lazy and it’s freezing.

When I got to the park, I parked the truck and went over to the jungle gym. He was standing here in his A&E jeans, Nike shox and a hoodie.

“Hi.” I whispered as I looked at the ground.

“Hey.” I could hear the smile on his face. “Look Kaitie, I know you hate me –”

“I don’t hate you. I hate what you did.” I intervened, my voice barely above a whisper. I finally looked at Eli’s face; he had a shocked expression on it, along with a couple cuts and bruises. He finally shook the expression from his face and looked me in the eye. He smiled a little.

“Kaitie,” he grabbed my hands and held them. “I’m sorry. I don’t think words can describe how sorry I really am.”

”Then show me.” I confessed as tears filled my eyes. The tears had made my vision blurry, so I couldn’t really tell what Eli was doing until I felt his warm, soft lips on mine. I immediately melted into the kiss. My hands found they’re way to Eli’s shoulders and his hands found they’re way to my waist.

As Eli deepened the kiss, I pulled back, breaking it. Eli leaned his forehead on mine as he tried to regain normal breathing.

“Kaitie, I love you. And I think I did it because I felt alone.” He confessed.

A tear slid down my cheek as I let go of his shoulders and looked him in the eye. “You had me.” I said softly as he lifted his head off of mine. He nodded.

“But I didn’t want to do that to you.” Eli let go of my waist, looked back into my eyes, and placed a hand on my cheek. “You weren’t ready. You were and still are too innocent for that.” I shook my as I closed my eyes and let a sob escape my lips.

“Dammit! No I’m not!” I opened my eyes and practically glared at him. “I-I-I I was ready an-a-and you, you just assumed.” Tears flew freely down my cheeks and every so often a sob came out. Eli just stood there looking at me for a couple minutes, like he was thinking about what to say.

“Kaitie, I –” I pressed my finger to his lips to shut him up.

“No.” I said shaking my head. “I won’t take you back. No, I-I I can’t. But if it matters, I love you too.” I pulled his hand from my face and walked back to my truck…without even a single glance back. This past week has been the worst ever.

+&*@

“Damn it Lex! It was all about sex.” I cried as I laid my head in his lap. He had come over while I was at the park. We were now on the couch, him sitting with his feet on the floor and my head in his lap.

“Sex?” Lex asked as he ran his fingers through my hair. I nodded, tears slowly running down my cheeks.

“Because, I’m too innoc-cent,” I huffed as I wiped the tears off my face. Lex started shaking slightly, indicating that he was laughing. I lifted myself up off his leg and turned to face him and BAM! Smacked his thigh.

“OW!” Alex screamed like a little girl as he started rubbing his thigh; while I laughed my ass off. I was laughing so hard that I fell off the couch and hit my funny bone. That caused Alex to laugh at me, and me to laugh even more.

“Ow.” I whined before continuing to laugh. Alex fell over onto his side he was laughing so hard. After about five minutes of laughing, we finally calmed down enough to catch our breath.

“Okay… new. Subject.” Alex breathed as he sat up. I shook my head and laid back, putting my hands behind my head to breathe better.

“No. Alex, do you honestly think that was stupid of him? Yah know, not to ask me?” I asked as I looked over at him.

Alex looked down at me and replied, “Kaitie… I have no idea. Yah know maybe he was stupid for not asking, but what would you have done if he asked you last month? Guppy, sympathy sex isn’t worth losing your virginity for.” God! Why is he always right? I pushed myself up off the floor and got onto the couch next to Alex. He smiled a small apologetic smile and opened his arms. I didn’t hesitate to practically lunge myself into his arms. I buried my head into his shoulder and took deep, harsh breathes to keep from crying. Little did I know this was just the beginning of mine and Alex’s relationship.
♠ ♠ ♠
+&*@
AHH!!! Two updates in one month.. Dang. You guys should feel loved. lol. :P
Anyway, thanks to everyone who has commented and/or subscribed. You are definitely part of my inspiration to keep writing. :D feeled loved. haha.

Well, just to let you guys know that don't comment, the more comments I get, the more I write and the more i update. :D
Kapeesch?
lol.
Enjoy. ♥