Caught in Midnight

Hurt.

I only felt a tiny bit better after I had fed.

I walked back to the apartment to gather my things. As I got to the parking lot, I could see that everyone from the band was here, including Zacky.

“Michelle! Where have you been? You had me ready to call Jimmy on you!” Val said as she ambushed me at the door, again today.

“Sorry. Took a walk to think things over.” I told her, i’m guessing she could hear the sadness in my voice.

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

Everyone in the room seemed to be concentrated on me now. Brian and Zacky most of all.

“I’m moving out.” I told her.

“And where would you go?” Val asked me sternly.

“Zacky’s.”

And that was all it took to disappoint everyone in that apartment living room. I was determined not to look at Brian. I couldn’t handle the hurt look that I was expecting to see.

I walked quickly over to my bedroom and began to pack some clothes. I didn’t plan on staying that long over at Zacky’s. Just long enough for Brian to think that Zacky and I had a thing going on.

It sure looked like it. Even to me.

I piled some clothes and utilities into a bag and walked out of my old bedroom.

I passed the hallway into the living room again.

This time I was trapped into Brian’s beautiful brown eyes. They weren’t hurt. They were well past that type of pain. There was no word to explain the expression. I was sure he hated me now.

Then, like the broken trigger again, my gums flared again, and the moist beating drum pounded from his chest, and clouded my brain. I felt my weight shift as I started to walk towards him.

“Let’s go, Michelle.” Zacky said firmly and wound his tense arm around my waist.

I then held my breathe, so I couldn’t smell him anymore.

And when we finally made it out of there, I sucked in a deep breathe.

“That hurt.” I told Zacky and looked up at him.

Zacky snorted. “Hurt you? Did you see Brian?” he shook his head. “And then did you see you? I thought you said you were gonna feed?”

“I did.” I said and clenched my teeth.

“That’s not good. And you still want to bite him that strongly?” I didn’t answer. “This isn’t good. What are you gonna do if this plan doesn’t work?”

I shrugged. “Move out of the country?”

Zacky laughed suddenly as we got into his car. “We are in one of the most famous bands in the world. We tour internationally. So you are bound to meet him again. And besides, it won’t be so much of a coincidence, Val’s your sister and goes on those tours with us, she could set it up to where you will meet.”

“Oh, god. You’re right.” I let my head fall into my hands. “I’m screwed.”

“Very.”

“Thanks for the support.” I spat sarcastically.

“Home.” Zacky chuckled as we pulled into the driveway of a small town house in… town.
♠ ♠ ♠
hah. another short update for you in one day!