Callicas Boarding School For Otherworld Youth

Prologue

In a alternate universe to our world, there is the Otherworld. The Otherworld is where all the supernatural beings live. Vampires, witches, demons, elves... if you can think of it, they live in the Otherworld.

Almost all supernatural beings are what they are from birth, except vampires, witches, and demons. Vampires, witches, and demons all go through transformations(what they call changes) before the can become a full-fledged vampire, witch or demon.

From birth to age 17, they have no powers at all, and they are extremely ugly with brown hair and black eyes. Rumor is, that the uglier the child is, the more beautiful they would be in their adult years. After the 'first change' on their 17th birthday, they become they beautiful version of themselves and they receive access to some of their powers, which slowly develop over time.

During this time they are either home schooled, or sent to boarding school. There they are trained until their 21st birthday, when they go through the 'second change' and become the adult stage of their race, where they will have their full powers and be as beautiful as they are supposed to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this is just a introduction to the world of my story so that you can understand what everything means later on in the story. Hope ya like it!