Callicas Boarding School For Otherworld Youth

Chapter 11

After dinner, I went back to my room, practiced my violin for about 30 minutes, changed into some shorts and a big old tee-shirt and went to bed.

I had that dream again that night. And the next night, and the next night, and the night after that. Then it stopped for a few blissful days, then came back. Always climbing the cliff, always wanting to do more with the boy. Then end up falling…gosh my dreams were depressing.

It was August 15th, a Sunday. Time seemed to have moved by really fast since I’ve gotten here. So far I’m passing all my classes, and I got 2nd chair in the first violin section (which, if you don’t know, is pretty freaking good).

I had just gotten out of bed, and for once I got up before the sun set which is really hard to do since our night and days here are a bit twisted. Sitting in my favorite seat at the window over looking the garden, I just stared at the setting sun and sighed. Things seemed to be going well here at Callica’s, but I still felt like something was off. Maybe it was just my nerves about the change. It was only 77 days away.

Sighing again I looked down at the garden and noticed to men walking together, obviously a father and son. Looking closer I noticed the man had jet black hair, wide shoulders, and stood at what seemed to be an imposing height (compared to some people who are vertically challenged, like myself). Then it hit me. The boy beside big tall guy was Ronan! Which meant the guy must be his dad.

After coming to that conclusion, I started biting on my lower lip, a bad habit that occurs when I’m nervous. If his parents are here, then his transformation must be really soon. Like, in the next day or so soon.

The weird part is, I somehow knew he would survive.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is quite short, and I only think of it as a transition chapter. Just using it to try and pick up the pace with the story, you know? ha ha. anyway, thanks again to all who subscribed and commented. again, i say, you rule! lol. toodles people.