Callicas Boarding School For Otherworld Youth

Chapter 16- Elevators again

Slowly, I snuck away from the courtyard, going back the way I had come. After that, I just kept walking until eventually I found myself outside the boys dorm. Walking in and going to the elevator, I pressed the up button. With a ting, the elevator opened up and I got in and pressed the button for the third floor. As the doors were closing, a voice said, “Hey! Hold the doors for me!”

Then a hand shot between the closing doors, forcing them to open up again. Then he got in the elevator and went to press the 3rd floor button, and saw it was already pushed. “Hey thanks,” he said and looked at me. Then looked a little surprised at seeing it was a girl. “Your that girl I seem to keep running into,” he said with a little laugh that I swear made me melt a little.

“Yep. That’s me,” I told him.

“I don’t think I’ve ever introduced myself to you. I’m Ronan,” he said, holding out his hand.

“Ellie,” I said and shook his hand, feeling a zing of shock at the skin contact.

Looking a little off kilter himself, he said with a frown, “You have grey eyes.”

“Um…yeah,” I said blinking my eyes a little.

“Have you gone through the change yet?” he asked.

“No,” I told him, wanting to look away, but somehow I couldn’t.

“That’s very unusual. You must be a hybrid then, am I correct?” he asked.

“Uh….” I started, then the elevator binged and opened. “I have to go now,” I said and took off walking at a fast pace down the hallway.

“Hey wait,” he said and grabbed my arm, forcing me to stop. Looking over my shoulder at him, I frowned and wriggled my hand to try and get him to let me go.

“Being a hybrid is nothing to be ashamed off. My own step-mother is one, though no one will dare to say it to the public,” he told me, loosening his grip on my arm.

“Really?” I asked, sounding a little breathless.

“Yeah,” he said with a gentle expression on his face. “Don’t hate what you are, embrace it. You’ll be surprised at what you can do.” Moving his hand from my forearm to my hand, he squeezed it slightly and let go. “See you around Ellie.” he said and walked off down the hall.

Too dazed to move, I just stood there staring at my arm, still feeling tingly where his skin touched mine. What in tarnations just happened? I have to be dreaming, there is no way that could have happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
heres a link to some pics of how i think Ronan looks like.
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii103/dead_kitty90/callica/emo-boy.jpg
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii103/dead_kitty90/callica/KrisZ-1.jpg

just copy and paste them into your web URL thingie at the top of the screen. lol

those are just ideas of what he would look like. I'm quite open to suggestions. : )