Callicas Boarding School For Otherworld Youth

Chapter 26- The Door

“Okay, you have to promise you won’t tell anyone about this place,” he told me when we got to the dead end from earlier.

“I promise,” I told him.

“Good,” he said with a smile and dragged me over to the dead end wall.

“Hey Ronan, this is a dead end…” I pointed out.

“No, it just looks like one,” he said and let go of my hand. Then he walked through the wall.

“What in tarnations…” I said breathlessly. “Ronan? You best get your butt back here!”

“Chillax Elizabeth. The wall isn’t really here. It’s like a hologram or something,” he told me when he peaked his head through the wall. “Come on”

Once he disappeared behind the wall again, I took a deep breath. It was just a wall. One you can walk through, but still a wall.

Shaking my head to stop my minds babbling, I walked though the wall. Walking through the wall felt like walking through a wall of mist. Once I got on the other side, I looked at my arms and clothes. I thought there would have been little drops of water, but there weren’t so I just shook my head and looked at my surroundings.

In front of me was a very dense forest that must be the one that borders the school. It’s supposed to be off limits to students, and there should have been no way for any students to get off campus. Obviously Ronan knew better.

Looking behind me, I saw the path in the maze. Apparently the dead end wall didn’t show on this side of it. Sighing, I looked around for Ronan and didn’t see him anywhere. “Ronan?” I called out.

“Come on,” I heard in the distance, somewhere in the general direction in front of me.

Great, hiking in the spooky forest in the middle of the night to follow a boy I hardly know, yet find extremely sexy in every way possible. I must be fucked up in the head or something. Sighing again, I followed a little worn path that twisted through the forest. Occasionally, I would trip over a branch or a rock in the path. Apparently my balance issues weren’t fixed during the change. Isn’t that just lovely? (Note the sarcasm)

After a few minutes, I started to see a light in the distance. Determined to see what it was, I picked up my pace some.

Five minutes later, I slowed to down and stopped in front of a weird glowing wooden door that was covered in vines and branches from surrounding trees. Moving forward a few steps, I took a closer look at the intricate designs on the door and its frame. Slowly I extend my right hand towards the door knob, and just barely touched it and slowly creaked open and a burst of wind smelling strongly of salt water hit my nose.
♠ ♠ ♠
So my story my story has a ten star rating and over 200 readers...which is so cool! Thank you everyone! Anyway, i have a idea about what Ellie looks like, but i find it kinda hard to find a picture of someone that looks like my image...yeah.

So I kinda came up with a idea. Maybe you, the readers, can show me how you picture her. Maybe make it like a contest of sorts. Like the one that looks the best gets their name put in a chapter or something (I just thought of this in the spur of the moment).

So what do you guys think? Message me or comment with ideas! Until then, laterz all of you loverly people!