Callicas Boarding School For Otherworld Youth

Chapter 29- Bonded Vampires?

*******dream*********

I was back on the cliff, looking out over the ocean. Feelings of anger and betrayal running swiftly through me. The thought, ‘she should be mine’ kept flying through my mind.

Then I saw her, the flowing dark hair and those piercing eyes. She was yelling for my attention on the sand below. I tried my hardest not to pay any attention to her, and I thought I had succeeded until I saw that she had started to climb the cliff to get to me. Insolent girl!

She had no idea what I had in store for her. The power I could have given her.

She finally made it to the top and I helped pull her up, giving the illusion of caring for her. I even made it more convincing by pulling her to me and kissing her senseless, making her THINK that what we had was unique, special even.

“Ellie!” His voice came from down on the beach. That stupid boy that is ruining everything that me and my father planned. The little vampire needed a stake to the heart or maybe being slowly drained to death. Mmm…maybe I would kill him slowly and horribly.

Then I noticed that my little spell over the girl was weakening and she started to gravitate towards that damn vampire again! No! I will not yet her be with him!

So I pushed her. I pushed her right off the cliff.


********Tristians point of view*************

I woke up in a cold sweat. That dream seemed so realistic, so vivid! But it was just a dream, nothing important to it.

After a quick shower, I got dressed and went through my usual morning routine.

Once breakfast was over, me, Laney, and Ellie all went to first period vamp history and took our usual seats in the back. Me and Ellie proceed to play a game of thumb wars until the teacher called us all to attention and began the days lecture.

“Okay, today I’m going to talk about two important vampires in your history books, Mia and Leon DuBane. They both were the creator's of the synthetic blood that all adult vampires now drink. What most like to remember most about them is that they were two of extremely few Bonded Vampires…” he droned on.

But part of what he said caught my attention and my hand shot up, much to the teachers, and the classes, surprise.

“You have a question Mr. Rhodes?” the teacher asked.

“What do you mean by Bonded Vampires?” I asked.

“Oh, well its usually covered in your Vampire Basics class, but you don’t start that until next semester. Bonded Vampires are two unique vampires, a male and a female, whose souls were meant for each other. They are literally each others other half. It’s a very complex bond and very few ever find their Bonded other.,” he finished, then continued on with his lesson.

I couldn’t help but wonder why that seemed so important to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! New chapter! I really enjoyed writing this one, and i totally know where I'm going with this story now. Oh yeah! Well thats all everyone. Thanks to everyone who comment and subscribe.

Oh, and btw, I added some links on the main story page to pictures of what I think Ellie looks like, so you should check them out and tell me what ya think. Laterz everyone!