Callicas Boarding School For Otherworld Youth

Chapter 34

Me and Mina both hung our dresses up in our closets when we got back, then met back in the living room for some girl time.

“I still can’t believe how we both found perfect dresses right after the other. That is just too weird for us,” Mina mentioned as she put in The Princess Bride in the DVD player.

“Lets just not think about it, okay?” I asked her. The way I had found my dress made me feel a bit uneasy. Then again, half of the things I could do since my change made me feel a bit uneasy.

Then there was a knock on the door.

Placing the bowl of popcorn that I was eating from on the coffee table, I went and open the door to find Tristian standing there holding a box of Reese's Pieces with a lop-sided grin on his face.

“Sorry about the way I reacted yesterday Ellez, it was rude of me,” he said.

“You have no reason to be sorry, I was the one being rude. Its unforgivable that I completely forgot about your change,” I told him.

“Well that’s okay, you’ve had a lot on your mind,” he said.

“But that’s no excuse,” I started saying until Mina butted in.

“Hey, you two can both go back and forth apologizing until I turn old and grey, OR you could call it even so that I can slowly get fact on junk food and watch the best movie ever. Frankly, I’m rooting for option number two.”

We both just stood there in the doorway looking at her like she had two heads and then just burst out laughing.

“I think I’ll take option number two,” I told Mina, then turned back to Tristian. “Wanna join us? We are watching the best movie ever!”

“Hmm…depends. What exactly is the best movie ever?” he asked with one eyebrow raised.

“The Princess Bride!” Mina exclaimed from a mouth full of popcorn.

Tristian squealed like a girl than pushed past me, jumped over the sofa, and landed neatly at one end of the couch. “Jeez Elle, your slow,” he said and popped open the Reese's Pieces and poured some in his mouth.

“Hey, I thought you said those were for me?” I said and shut the door.

“You snooze, you lose, Ellez,” was all he said.

Then I sat on the sofa next to him, hit the play button on the remote, and snatched my box of Reese's pieces from him.

The next few hours flew by as we watched The Princess Bride, The Little Mermaid, and Beauty and the Beast. We had gotten to end of the last one when Laney and Danica burst in the room. Apparently I had fallen asleep with my head on Tristian's lap, and when I sat up they both gave me a odd look and burst out laughing.

Sticking out my tongue at them, I sat up and stretched a bit. “Well I am going to go to bed now. Nighty night Tristian,” I said and gave him a pat on his head. “I’m sure you can find your way out.”

“Of course,” he said with a grin. “It’s over the river and through the woods.”

"Retard..." I mumbled as I headed into my room and flopped down on my bed and gave in to sleep finally.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay...I know it's been a long, long time since I last updated this story. I kinda got caught up with work and college life. That and my laptop is being retarded.

But anyways. My first semester of college is over and hopefully over my month long break I can finish up this story. This is a filler in sense, because I'm trying to get my feel for the story again.

Well guess thats all.

Lied, I posted character files for the major characters so check them out!

Now thats all. BTW, I'm feeling a bit like a comment whore today, so yal should comment and tell me what you think!