Callicas Boarding School For Otherworld Youth

Chapter 35

The next day, Mina stopped me outside our rooms before we went to the first class of the day.

“Hey Ellie, I was thinking last night-,”

“Wow. You can think now?” I said with a laugh.

“Hey! Not cool! But as I was saying,” she said and motioned for us to start walking towards class. “It just occurred to me. You always talk about you and Ronan and your secret little rendezvous’. Then I noticed how you two don’t really hang out, or talk, or even stay in the same place for more than five minutes.”

“Well, there’s not much you can do as a couple in a boarding school,” I told her.

“Yeah, I know. But it’s not like there isn’t some things that you two can do. I mean think about last night. We had a movie night with Tristian,” she told me.

“And? When don’t we have a movie night without him?”

“He’s a guy, Ellie. Why does he hang out with us more than Ronan?” she asked.

“I don’t know Mina. Can we please just drop the subject? He asked me to the ball, so I consider that good for now. We’ll worry about dates and stuff afterwards,” I told her and walked ahead of her into Otherworld History.

“Oh look! It’s the little half-breed and her pathetic little friend,” came a voice from the corner of the classroom.

“Just shut up Gwen, no one wants to hear your voice first thing in the morning,” I told her and took a seat on the other side of the classroom.

“Your just jealous,” she sneered at me.

“You know most girls only say others are jealous of them when they feel threatened, Gwen,” Ronan said as he walked down a row of desks to come sit by me. “ Then again, if I were you I would be feeling jealous of Elizabeth too.”

The look on Gwen’s face was priceless, especially when Ronan took my hand and lightly planted a kiss on it. After that she just huffed and started muttering words under her breath until the teacher came in and class began.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well sadly this one is bit small, but if it helps, I did make it a bit longer than it was originally. Hope yal like this chapter. Tell me what you all think?