Callicas Boarding School For Otherworld Youth

Chapter 36

The day just seemed to zip by in a blur after the scene in my Otherworld History. Ronan sat with me and all of my friends at lunch and dinner. Though every time Ronan sat down it seemed like Tristian would find a excuse to leave the table.

As I was going to throw the rest of my dinner away, I noticed a slip of paper folded once on my tray. Grabbing the paper and throwing my dinner away, I opened it as I sat back down at the table.

Meet me at the entrance of the hedge maze? -R

Looking up from the paper, I turned to tell Ronan yes but he was no longer in the seat next to me.

“Where’s Ronan?” I asked everyone at the table.

“He left right after you went to the trash cans,” Mina told me.

“Oh,” I said and gathered up my books. “Well uh, I’ll see you guys later then. I have uh…homework to do.”

After dashing up to my room to drop off my books and bag, I changed out of my uniform into my favorite pair of jeans, a long sleeved dark blue shirt, a nice pair of black ballet flats, and pulled my warm black coat on along with a sparkly scarf. After fiddling with my hair so that it would curl lightly down my back, I made my way down towards the maze to meet Ronan.

Shivering from the cold, I eventually made it to the maze and looked around for Ronan then spotted him a little ways in.

“Hello Elizabeth,” he said once he spotted me and came over and lightly kissed me. “Ready to go?”

“Go where, exactly?” I asked.

“It’s a secret,” he said with a evil glint in his eye. Then he pulled out a blind fold.

“Is that really necessary?” I asked with a look at the blind fold.

“You bet! I want it to be a surprise,” he said. Then he turned me away from him and tied the blind fold over my eyes and seemed to lead me away from the hedge maze.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been so long since Ive updated, but I've been crazy sick and my mom lost her job so i haven't exactly been in the mood to write much.

I'm going to try and update more regularly, but I'm not going to guarantee that it'll happen at the moment.

But on the bright side, I finally went to the doctor today! They gave me one of those mask things and i amused many people because i pretended i was a ninja in the mask. Yep, safe to say cold medicines make me a bit loopy.

Well that is all my peeps. Happy new years!