Callicas Boarding School For Otherworld Youth

Chapter 40- Revelations

I was dreaming of the man with the dark hair and electric blue eyes again when someone was trying to shake me awake. Opening my eyes, all I could see was my hand holding Tristians and the bed he was laying that I was currently hunched over.

"Huh?" I muttered while sitting back to look to my right then looked up to Ronans angry eyes.

"Where were you last night?" he demanded.

"Um here like I have been since uh," I started before Ronan interrupted.

"You've been here for four days Elizabeth! We had two date scheduled over these past few days! When you missed the first I was a little upset, but NO ONE stand me up twice! Especially not for some pansy vampire going though the change!" he yelled.

Letting go of Tristians hand, I got to my feet and stood my full 5', 6" height and glared right into those eerie green eyes of his. "Let's take this outside," I told him and walked past him and led the way outside of the building to the bright sunny day outside. Squinting at the blaring sunlight, I led the way to the gym knowing full well that it would be the only unoccupied building at the moment so I could get out of the sun. It's not like the sun will make me burn to ash, but it really hurts my enhanced night vision.

Once inside I let out all of my pent up frustration on Ronan. "How dare you get angry at me for being by my friends side when he needs me! A pansy vampire?! If he's a pansy vampire than what am I? Because I don't know if you noticed, but I am hybrid! We're considered trash to the other world community! At least he is a full blood vampire! It was because of your stupid butt that I wasn't there before he even went into the change! If he dies I will have never said goodbye because I was with you! I don't even know how I could forget his birthday! It's like you have me under some kind of spell-"

That was when Ronan shoved me against a wall with his hand over my mouth. "A spell? Don't be ridiculous little Elizabeth," he whispered against my ear and it clicked. Suddenly everywhere he touched me felt wrong. Oh so wrong, as if spiders were crawling over me. It was like my head was clearing for the first time and my eyes grew wide as Ronan pulled back his face from the side of my head and I looked into his eyes. They weren't sweet and compassionate like they had been since the first time he talked to me. They were a dark black and evil looking.

"So you broke my little spell," he said with a wicked grin spreading across his face. With my wrist locked between his hands and the wall I tried to get him away from me but he was too strong. "Do you know what demons specialize in doing little Elizabeth?" he asked with a malicious laugh that sent shivers of fear darting up my back.

"Hypnosis and mind control. No other species can do it like us demons can, especially my family," he told me while he tightened his grip on my wrists. "Sadly for you, I can't have you remember this little fight or about my amazing talents. Now if you will just look into my eyes we can make this nice and simple and you can save yourself the humiliation of trying to fight me."

At that last statement I became truly pissed off. I could feel this burst of energy building up inside me and right when I looked in his eyes the energy flew out of me and lashed at Ronan with a flash of green light and he flew strait across the gym and hit the padded wall with a loud boom. Shaking, I slowly tried to walk to the front doors to get far away from him and to find help but my vision was dimming around the edges and I felt so dizzy. After about two more steps I lost my balance and sagged against a wall then fell to my knees on the floor.

The last thing I heard was evil laughter before a sharp pain pierced my skull and I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a few more chapters left! I am so excited! I love this chapter by the way. Hope yal love it too! Tell me what yal think? Thanks to all who comment and subscribe! You rule!