Callicas Boarding School For Otherworld Youth

Chapter 4- Roommates

Turning away from the elevator I noticed a girl with the usual brown hair and brown eyes staring at me with a stunned expression on her face.

“Um…are you okay over there?” I asked her.

“You just punched Gwen Dulaine.”

“Ha ha. Yeah, I did. And it felt really, really good.” I told her. Then looking down the hallway I noticed that there weren’t many doors like you would expect in a school dorm.

After shaking her head, the girl asked, “What set are you in?”

“Huh? Set? What are you talking about?”

“Room set silly. What is it?”

“Oh, uh…63.”

“That’s awesome! So am I!” grabbing me by the hand she dragged me down the hall and then turned left down another hall until we stopped at a plain looking black door with the number 63 on it in silver. Taking out a key she opened the door and I stifled a gasp.

I was fully expecting to see a average small dorm with two small beds. Instead we walked down a short walkway into a big room that was painted a light purple color with a huge TV on the wall with two big white chairs and a big white couch in front of it. On the walls were lovely paintings of spring landscapes that looked oddly realistic.

“Wicked cool right?” the girl asked. “Oh, I’m Mina by the way.” she held out her hand to me and I shook it. “What’s your name?”

“Ellie. Ellie Grayson.” I told her.

“Well, the two other girls who are rooming with us haven’t gotten here yet, so there’s three rooms you can choose from.” she said. “There’s two sides to this room set, and each side has two bedrooms and a bathroom. I picked the first room on the right side. If you need me I’ll be in the first room on the right.” she told me then walked down the hallway on the right.

Sighing, I went down the left hallway and started looking in the rooms. Not really satisfied with those rooms I went across the living room and into the right side of the room set and walked past the bathroom and Mina’s room and opened the door at the end of the hallway. It was absolutely perfect. Dark blue walls with a desk and a laptop computer in one corner and three windows, one with a window seat over looking a beautiful garden. The bed was queen sized with emerald green bed sheets, pillows, and a big fluffy comforter. I just loved the simplicity of it.

Then it occurred to me, where the heck was all my luggage? Walking down the hall and into Mina’s room I asked her about it.

“Oh, its in the living room in the corner.”

“Ah, thanks Mina.”

Walking into the living room I was about to grab my bags when two giggling girls walked in the room.

Once they saw me they got all quiet and I just stood there feeling a little uncomfortable. “Uh, hi.” Was all I could think of saying.

One of them walked forward and shook my hand and smiled at me. “Hi, I’m Danica and this is Laney.”

“I’m Ellie,” just then Mina walked into the room, “and that’s Mina.”

“Cool. Which rooms did you two take?” Laney asked.

“We got the rooms on the right side so you two can have the left.” Mina said with a smile. “How about we all unpack then go to the cafeteria for dinner?”

Danica, Laney, and I all answered in agreement then went to our rooms to unpack.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chp is kinda a filler. Im not all that fond of this chapter, but i think it is needed so yeah....