Callicas Boarding School For Otherworld Youth

Chapter 8

After breakfast, me, Tristian, and Laney headed off to our first period of the day, Vamp history. Taking three seats in the very back of the class, we talked while waiting for the class to start.

And, as my luck would have it, in walks the Gwen the hag and her two little minions. The good news was, she had a bandage over her nose, proof of my little love tap. He he…love tap, as if! Once the hag sat down in the front row she started going on about how she should’ve watched where she was going, seeing as how she ‘walked right into a door’. Yeah, she totally walked into a door alright, it just happened to be the shape of my right fist.

Then the teacher, a man named Mr. Santiago, gave us a course syllabus and droned on about class rules. Once he was done with that he passed out text books that we were to bring to class everyday and then the bell rang for second period. Luckily, all I got from Gwen that period was just a few glares.

Next it was level one potions. That class was quite dull, but at least I had Mina as a partner. As with first period, we got class syllabuses and text books. Then the bell rang for lunch, and me and Mina headed off for the cafeteria. Mina left me on the way, saying she wanted to go get something from her room really fast, so I ended up walking along one of the school courtyards by myself. Looking up at the sky, I noticed the sky was clear and that the moon was full tonight. Seeing this made me relax a bit so I closed my eyes while I was walking. Not noticing where I was going I walked right into someone and fell backwards flat on my bum with my books scattered around me.

“I’m so sorry, I wasn’t watching where I was-” I started to say then looked up at who I had walked into, which just so happened to be the guy I saw last night, Ronan.

“Going?” he finished for me. Giving me a hand he helped me up then picked up my books and handed them to me.

“I uh…eh, thanks.” I managed to say while staring dumb struck at him.

Grinning, he muttered a no problem and walked off. He didn’t even say goodbye or anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one's kinda short since I'm a bit rushed for time since I need to get ready to go to work. Yeah....thanks to all who've subscribed and commented. You rule! lol. Laterz ppl.