Granola Bar: A Love Story

What's There To Loose?

(Rob's P.O.V)

"Oh. Uh..... Hi Hilari. What are you doing here?" stupidly, I asked.

"Um. This is my classroom Rob." she answered back, 'as-a-matter-of-factly'

"Right! Ha ha. I uh, forgot. Geez! Where do I have my head today?! Ha ha" I answered back awkwardly.

"Ha. Yeah. Listen Rob, about what I was gonna say earlier-" she started, before I cut her off.

"Oh yeah, what's up?" I asked. Carefully folding the test and trying to put it in my back pocket.

"Listen, " she started.

She was slowly hopping up the desk so she could sit on it.

As she did, her pencil skirt ridded up, revealing her left leg.

Hey, now that I think about it, Hilari IS an attractive woman.

She had an hour glass figure. A nice olive skin tone, cute face and short straightened platinum blonde hair. And legs that looked like they went on for a miles.

And she knew how to dress herself too. A nice blouse, a skirt that didn't seem scandalous, and heels. She always had her nice shiny heels on.

"Um? Rob? You still there?" Hilari asked, waving her hand in front of my face.

"oh! Yeah. Sorry. What were you saying?" I asked.

"I was just wondering if," she took a deep breath in, and released.

"If, if you were currently going out with someone?or, was in some kind of relationship?" she nervously asked.

Now, I haven't exactly forgotten about Stacey.

But then again, why would I try to pursue something that was NEVER going to happen? She didn't like me like that, and I needed to move on.

It's about time I move on.

And the only flaw with Hilari, was her teaching. But that could be easily fixed because, I was once like that.

So, I was going to going to act in on this.

What's wrong with it? I know my girls will approve once I do so, yeah. I will go for it.

"Rob?" Hilari asked, a confused expression on her face.

"No. I don't. Are you?" I bravely asked.

"No." she answered. A hopeful expression on her face.

"So Hilari, would you do me the honor by joining me for dinner tonight?" I asked, although, I already knew the answer.

She smiled her great smile, and said an existing "yes."

"So, listen, I have to work on some things, but after I'm done, I'll call you." I said, writing my number on a piece of notebook paper.

"Okay" she said, her brilliant smile once again flashing.

"I'll see you tonight." I answered walking out the door. It wasn't until then that it dawned on me that I had:

1: stolen the the test so I could tutor my girls.

And 2: successfully moved on from my once broken heart, to have a hopeful beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Le gasp! That means "gasp" in french! LoLz!
-SANTI