Changed Feelings

Epilouge

SIX YEARS LATER
It’s been six years since that night and everything has been great, a few months after that night Jon started to date Carrie who he married just two years ago. My mother remarried a year later, my dad’s been clean now for five years, is engaged to Sherry who are getting married in a few months and has a steady job as a manger of a local restaurant in Vegas. Panic! Well their career as been great, they have released three albums since then all three going triple platinum, number one hits and the songs and albums winning awards. Also selling out every show they play. As for Brendon and me we’ve been great, been together for six years and now me at the age of twenty-six and Brendon turning twenty-five next month, we are taking the next step in our relationship. Yep Brendon popped the question last year. Which leads to now me sitting in the bridal room of the church sitting in a chair in my Maggie Sottero dress staring down at my bouquet of flower with my mind full of thoughts of everything that’s happened to get to this point. I was snapped out of my thoughts when there was a knock at the door, it opened and my dad walked in.
“It’s time pumpkin.”
I took a deep breath and walked over to my dad and when I did he placed my vial over my face.
“You look beautiful.”
He said with tears in his eyes.
“Thank you dad.”
“You ready for this?”
He asked as he placed my hands in his.
“As ready as I’ll ever be daddy.”
“I’m so proud of you sweetie I love you.”
We both started to cry but my dad reach under my vial and wiped mine away.
“No crying well at least not yet.”
“I love you daddy.”
“I love you do pumpkin so lets go your man is waiting.”
I looped my arm through my dads and we walked to the doors that leads to the alter. When the music started to play and the doors opened my dad and I started the walk down the aisle. As we did my eyes never leaving Brendon’s as he looked at me with so much love and tears in his eyes. I looking back at him the same way. When we reached him we were asked who gives this women to this man and my parents said we do. After the prayer, the blessing and the vows, which we wrote ourselves, we were announced husband and wife.
“You may kiss the bride.”
Brendon turned to me lifted my vial and kissed me, when we pulled apart he rubbed his nose playful against mine and said,
“I love you.”
“I love you too.”
We turned around.
“I give you Mr. and Mrs. Brendon Boyd Urie”
Then we walked down the aisle hand in hand as husband and wife. After the photos it was the reception where the whole time Brendon and I never left each other’s sight and I would glance down at my engagement ring and wedding band not believing that Brendon and me are now married. During the reception Brendon and I had our first dance as husband and wife to ‘It’s Your Love’ by Faith Hill and Tim McGraw and my father and I had our father daughter dance to ‘Daddy’s Girl’ by Red Sovine. During the garter toss ‘American Women’ by Lenny Kravitz played which cracked me up, of course Brendon decided that he didn’t want to use his hands so he used his teeth, which is what made it funny. When it was time for the cake cutting as ‘I Got You Babe’ by Sonny and Cher played I wanted to be funny and after Brendon took a bite of the cake I shoved it in his face, which was funny as hell. Our last dance was to ‘Forever and Always’ by Shania Twain. Brendon and the guys performed a song that Brendon wrote for me, they also performed ‘I Knew I Loved You’, I performed two songs I wrote for Brendon called ‘I Belong’ and ‘Say You Love Me’ and Brendon and I performed ‘All My Life’ by K-Ci and Jojo and ‘Bless The Broken Road’ by Rascal Flatts. Now Brendon and I stood in front of our hotel room door as Brendon opened the door then picked me up carrying me over the threshold then shutting the door with his foot once we were inside. Then he walked us over to the bed where he laid me down then himself.
“I love you Mrs. Urie.”
Brendon said running his fingers through my hair as he looked down at me.
“I love you too Mr. Urie.”
I replied as I ran my fingers through his hair looking up at him then we kissed. Finally after everything Brendon and I are joined for the rest of our lives not just on paper and in the eyes of God but in our hearts and souls. This proves that no matter the circumstances love conquers all.

THE END