Hotel Bella Muerte

The Lifestyle

"Do you have any more?" Myra mumbles into Jeff's ear.
"More what?"
"The stuff you gave me last time."
"Oh, I think so." he grins, "got you hooked?"
"Nah, I just need a fix." she lies. She can feel bugs crawling under her skin making her want to claw at her arms ferociously. She bites down on her lower lip trying to supress the feeling.
"They're in my car." he says tilting his head, "I'll go get them."

Myra inhales deeply and sits on the bench by the metal door and sips her beer from the plastic cup as the party continues to roar inside the community center which the herd of of them broke into. Some guys stumbles out the door and throws up almost at her feet.
"I'm sorry." he slurs as he returns inside. Myra starts to rock back and forth slightly wondering what could be taking Jeff so long. Finally his blond head of hair makes an appearance in front of her. She literally leaps out of her seat and holds out her hand anxiously.
"This is all I have left." he says handing her a pill bottle. Its half-full to her delight.
"Thanks." she says giggling as she pecks his lips.
"It wasn't cheap." he says looking her in the eye.
"I uhh, don't have any money on me." she says clutching the bottle, "C'mon baby." she coos.
"This once," he says folding, "But next time you want this shit, you got to pay up."
"Of course." she says putting her beer cup down on the ground to open the pill bottle. She swallows four along with some beer before slipping the bottle in her pocket.

They head inside just a group of five or so people run out to the pool in back of the center.
"Skinny dipping!" one of them yells. Jeff takes her hand and pulls her to follow them. She shakes her head wishing the pills would kick in faster.
"C'mon." he says gruffly, with a slight tug of her arm.
"Yeah." she says going along with the group.

Myra, like the other girls, slithers out of her skirt and t-shirt so and jumps into the cool water in only bra and panties. The guys, clad in only boxers, are rooting on two girls named Hailey and Steph who happen to be making out under the diving board.

Just as the pills start to work their magic on Myra, Jeff approaches her with a sick smirk that meant only one thing was on his mind. She didn't care all that much though, even with the others around.
"Jeffrey's gettin lucky!" a guy named Andrew yells across the pool as they start to get it on.
"I'd like piece of that when you're done." Chris yells.
"Like fuck." Myra says loudly as Jeff bites down on her shoulder.

Jeff finishes with her then gets out of the pool and back to the building. Myra heaves herself out of the pool with whatever strength she can muster up and reaches for her skirt to retrieve the pill bottle. She pops four more into her mouth before wading over to Steph who's now sipping beer by the edge of the pool while Hailey gets felt up by Andrew a mere foot away.
"D'you think someone'll call the police this time?" Myra says in order to start a conversation.
"Nah, most of the party is indoors this time." Steph replies carelessly.
"Yeah." Myra says as she feels a wave of nausiousness hit her, "I uhh," she holds in a belch, "I'm gonna get outta the pool."

She dizzily heads over to the stairs and stumbles out of pool, reaping many scratches and cuts from the blue concret steps as she does so. She crawls over to her clothes and pulls her skirts on then her t-shirt. She lies against the cool ground watching the others in the pool in a daze of swirls and haze.
"Cop car!" Hailey yells, but to Myra its more like a muffled yawn. She watches helplessly as they all scurry from the pool into the building except for Chris who crouches low to the ground as a patrol car drvies down the street.

"C'mon Myra." he says shaking her slightly.
"Mmm." she says raising her arms slightly to grab at him. He bends to her level, the smell of alcohol thick on his breath. She gathers up her energy to sit up then pulls the pill bottle out of her pocket and takes two more.
"What is that?" Chris asks as he tries to grab it from her clutches.
"Mine." she says gripping it tight before sliding it back into her pocket. She loses her balance and lies back on the floor, blood trickling from her forehead because of the impact, "You're the one that gave it to me Jeff."
"Jeff?" Chris mumbles to himself, "I'm Jeff." Myra shuts her eyes and nods

He drifts his hands up her skirt and pulls her panties down to her ankles.