Hotel Bella Muerte

Perfect Moment

"Hey roomie." Jamia says with a joking grin as Myra and Gerard arrive at the apartment with boxes in their arms.
"Roomie." Myra half-giggles.
"Oh hi bandymate." Frank says appearing seemingly out of nowhere, "You here for the naughty pillow fight too?"
"You wish." Jamia chortles as she playfully slaps her boyfriend's arm.
"A man can hope." Frank says dramatically as Gerard dumps the box he was holding into his arms, "Uhh?"
"I'm going to get some more boxes." Gerard announces as he leaves the apartment, "No pillow fights unless I'm here to watch!"
"No worries there!" Myra calls after him.

"What's with guys and pillow fights?" Jamia asks rolling his eyes.
"Its beyond me." Myra says as she carries the box into her room.
"You see, when two girls fight," Frank starts, "they forget momentarily about their appearance allowing their clothing to slip out of place and since its two girls its double the peep show!"
"Oh god." Jamia says with a laugh.
"No, no, he has a point." Myra supplies, "Think about this, Frank and Gerard wrestling it out, their shirts getting pulled up out of place, their pants falling a bit lower than usual."
"Mmm." Jamia says smacking her lips.

"What?!" Frank says confused, "It works both ways now?"
"Welcome to the twenty-first century." Myra winks.
"Yeah Frank, stop being such a sexist prick." Jamia says laughing.

"Okay I'll make a deal with you." Frank says with a grin, "If you two have a pillow fight then Gerard and I will wrestle."
"What?" Gerard says entering the apartment.
"Yeah apparently girls have fantasies of guys fighting." Frank says wide-eyed.
"Ye-huh." Gerard looks over his friend as he tries not to burst out laughing, "I'm good actually."
"Gah." Frank gasps.
"Grow up." Gerard says.
"Damn, I knew I was dating the wrong band member." Jamia teases.
"I was only kidding." Frank whines.
"As was I." Jamia says kissing him playfully.

Gerard and Myra get to unpacking as Frank and Jamia are watching TV with their fair share of make-out interruptions.
"Ohh, I should take you on vacation." Gerard says with a laugh.
"What? Why?" Myra asks as she hangs up another sweater in her closet. She turns around to see Gerard holding up a bikini, "Perv."
"Don't judge me, I know you'd love to see me in a speedo."
"Oh yeah, and thick cop mustache to go with the whole tacky 70's look?" she asks.
"Of course." he says tossing the bikini in a drawer, "I wanna look like one of those guys from those old cop shows."
"Oh yeah, that is sexy." Myra says going over to him and kissing him passionately, "But I prefer the tortured artist look." she toys playfully with his long hair.

"Gerrrrraaaarrrrrrddd!" Frank calls as he makes his way to the entrance of Myra's room.
"Yes Frank?" Gerard asks with a slight sigh of annoyance.
"What time are we leaving tomorrow?"
"Eight."
"Eww." Frank says turning around in spot and going back to the living room couch.

"Awe fuck." Myra groans, "I forgot you guys were leaving for tour tomorrow."
"Oh I know." Gerard says jumping onto the bed, "I'm shipping out tomorrow, make this night memorable."
"So we've gone from 70's cop to soldier shipping out?" Myra laughs.
"Oh! I know!" Gerard repeats, "Do I make you horny baby? C'mon let's shag!"
"That was the worst Austin Powers impression ever." Myra giggles as she crawls across the bed to kiss her boyfriend.

"Close the door if there's gonna be any shagging!" Jamia calls from the living room. Gerard and Myra just laugh.

Both Gerard and Myra stared at each other thinking the same thing. This was an absolutly perfect moment. They had each other, they had their friends, they had their lives on track. Sure there were still obstacles to be faced but they didn't seem as bad as before.

~End~
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep, its the end. No sequel planned unless one of you people send me a really awesome suggestion for a sequel.