I Can't Dream Without Your Smile

Did I Just Get Played?

Elisa’s POV

I knew he would be there, that’s why my bedroom looked like a hurricane hit it. I wanted to look hot, but not slutty. I wanted to catch his eye. I was stumped, I didn’t know what to put on.

“MAX!” I yelled out my door as I walked around in my underwear. I didn’t care that Max would see me so bare, it was a typical thing between us. We use to take baths together as babies, so whenever I would see him naked I would tell him it wasn’t anything new to me. Would I ever touch him naked? No. It happened once when we were both fourteen, it will never happen again.

The only reason I came to Pittsburgh was because I was sick of hearing Max whine and complain that he missed me and that I should just move in with him and be his chef. So, needing and wanting a change in scenery, I left Montreal and headed for Pittsburgh. My life flipped upside down the day I met his teammates. Well one in particular, one that has me screaming for Max in my underwear to pick out the right outfit.

“What?” Max asked as he stepped in my room.

“I want to look hot, but not slutty.”

“You want to get in Crosby’s pants.”

“Not tonight, but eventually yeah. Holy crap I sound like you. Ugh Max!! Help me!”

“Go as is.”

“Maxime!”

“Okay, fine, fine. I’m no Sean Avery you know, but I know when a girl looks hot, so let’s see what we have here.”

I watched as he dug through my closet and then dresser. A pair of shinny black leggings fell on my bed, followed by a long white razor back tank top. “I suggest not wearing a bra.” I rolled my eyes as I continued to watch him dig through my shoes. A white pair of chunky heels with a black buckle over the tow and teal details landed with a thud next to my feet. Max turned around and looked at me. “How come you’re not dressed?”

“Sorry I was starring at your ass while you were bending over the whole time,” I smiled as I grabbed the leggings and pulled them on. I turned my back to Max and took my bra off before pulling the tank top on. I looked at myself in the mirror to make sure it wasn’t see through, and the two layers covered everything nicely. I turned around to Max and he had a shit-eating grin on my his face. I slipped in to the shoes, threw on some jewelry and smiled at Max.

“Good job.”

“And you look hot, Sid would be stupid to not drool all over your shinny leather-like leggings.”

“Do you think he likes me?”

“He likes you. He’s always asking about you, and it’s just obvious.”

“Okay, tonight is it then. I’m going to make my move.”

Sidney’s POV

“Do you think she’ll be there tonight?” I asked Marc who was sitting on my couch after I got out of the shower.

“I don’t know let me call Max.” I watched as he pulled out his phone and dialed Max’s number.

“Hey Sid’s here, the nervous wreck that he is, wants to know if the lovely Elly will be joining us tonight.” He listened to what Max was saying and then his eyebrows rose in a curious expression.

“He said she is, and she looks hot.” I felt myself blush and immediately retreated back in to my bedroom where I quickly got dressed and gelled my hair back. I walked back out in to the living room to see Marc was off the phone. “Okay, ready?” I asked and he simply nodded his head, turned the TV off and got up off the couch.

Once we were in my car I looked over at Marc, “do you think they sleep together?”

“Who? Elly and Max? Oh god no. Sure there was that one time a long time ago, but they are like brother and sister.”

“One time?”

“You don’t know?”

“No.”

“They, oh how do you say, deflowered each other.”

“Ooohhhh,” I nodded my head and remained silent for the rest of the drive to the club. We parked across the street and both headed over to the club, not needing to wait in line, the guys came here all the time, they were known here. I would only come if I hear it’s a possibility she might be here too.

As soon as we were inside, I lost Marc in the sea of people. I could see Max and Tanger up in the VIP and made my way toward them. I was stopped a few times by some girls wanting to dance or buy me a drink, or buy them a drink, but I just smiled and kept walking. There was only one girl on my mind.

Elisa’s POV

I watched him climb the stares and just looking at him I blushed a million shades darker that what I thought was humanly possibly. “You got it bad, for a younger guy too,” Stella, Marc’s girlfriend smiled at me.

“I’m making my move tonight, I’m sick of this adolescent flirting thing. I want the real deal.”

“You want him in your bed.”

“Not necessarily, but I want to know that he will be in my bed sometime in the near future. I mean look at him. My god.” He looked straight at me and we made eye contact, I smiled and waved at him with the pinkie on my hand that was holding my drink. He smiled back and nodded his head as he started talking to Max, stealing glances my way every so often.

“Well aren’t you going to go talk to him?”

“Soon, I think I’m going to go get another drink first. Loosen the muscles a bit.” I got up from where I was and walked right past Sidney and Max to head to the bar. I smiled at him and my hand ‘accidentally’ grazed his ass. Max could make fun of Sidney all he wants for the size of his rump, but in a woman’s eye, all we can think about is holding it in our hands.

I stood at the bar and waited for the bartender to finish making my tequila sunrise. I could feel someone looking at me from behind me so I slowly looked over my shoulder to see Sidney giving me the once over.

“You look amazing,” he smiled as he approached me and stood next to me at the bar.

“You don’t look to bad yourself rookie.” My drink arrived in front of me and I twisted my body so I was leaning on the bar while looking at Sidney directly.

“So I’m thinking you should drink your drink, and then join me on the dance floor,” he smiled as he mimicked my stance at the bar and stared at me. My heels making us about the same height.

“Have you ever gone drinking with me?”

“I know we’ve been at the same club at the same time, but I’ve never seen you drink.”

“Well let’s just say I learned how to drink from Max,” I winked at him as I finished my glass in one long pull and set the glass down. I grabbed his hand and pulled him downstairs to the main dance floor. If I was going to be dancing with Sidney Crosby, I wanted everyone to see it, only so I could be reminded in the morning that it wasn’t a dream.

Sidney wrapped his arms around my waist on the dance floor and brought my body close to his. I brought my hands up his chest and wrapped them around the back of his neck.

Sidney’s POV

I had to watch myself, or else I would end up with a hard on in the middle of the dance floor. Everything about her was turning me on tonight. Her outfit, her shiny black hair, the way she finished her drink, the way she was grinding against me. My hands dipped lower on her back until they rested on her ass and I gave her a tight squeeze. I dug my head in to her neck and kissed her sweaty skin.

I felt her fingers run through my hair and I stepped even closer to her if that was even possible. I nudged her legs apart with mine and matched her motions with my own, bringing my hands up to her waist to keep her steady against me. I felt her mouth clamp down on my ear and my grip on her waist tightened. “Get me out of here Sid.” I nodded my head and grabbed her hand, dragging her back to the VIP. I could only grin to myself, this didn’t take much time at all.

I grabbed my coat off the back of one of the couches and nodded my head to Marc and Max before dragging Elisa behind me out the club. I walked her across the street and unlocked my car. She grabbed on to my shirt before I could open the door and she leaned against the back door, pulling me up against her.

“I’ve wanted you for a long time Sid,” she smiled, her eyes fixated on mine.

“I’ve wanted you too.”

Her hands found the back of my head as she brought my lips to hers. She tasted like strawberries. I did what any man would do, I pushed myself in to her, showing her I was ready to take her home and kissed harder. Her tongue slipped in to my mouth as I battled right back with her. I pulled away from her and quickly opened the passenger side door. If we didn’t get back to my place soon, we’d both get arrested for doing what I had planned in my mind in public.

I pulled out on to the street and dreaded the fifteen minute drive home. I was wishing I lived closer. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her hand come over the center counsel and she landed right on top of my crotch. I thrusted my hips forward and inhaled sharply as she rubbed her hand over my growing erection.

“You better stop.”

“Why?”

“Because if you keep doing that, I won’t last very long later,” I looked over at her and she smiled and withdrew her hand.

Elisa’s POV

His arm reached around the front of me as we walked in to his house. His hand dipped down and cupped me between my legs over my leggings. I pulled away from him and tore my tank top off, turning around to start stripping him of his clothes as well. His lips found my neck, where he bit down as I slid my hands up his shirt, forcing him away from me to pull it off. Once his shirt was off I worked on his belt, and then his jeans. I pushed them down and he stepped out of them. Now standing in front of me in just his boxer briefs and an obvious hard on. I took in his body and admired the firm skin over his torso, pushing his belly button out a bit. His hands went to my leggings and he hooked his hands inside the back of them and pulled them down. Once he got them to my knees I had to take over and pull them the rest of the way off.

His hand found my mound again where he didn’t have to do much work to get me wet. I pulled on the band of his boxers and pulled them down, freeing him from his cotton restriction. He backed me up until I hit what I assumed was a book shelf. His hands went to my butt and he lifted me up on to the edge of the furniture.

His hands rested on the top of my thighs as he leaned forward and sucked my bottom lip in to his. I pushed my chest in to his, urging him on. I couldn’t wait any longer. One of his hands found the small of my back and he pulled his lips away from me as I felt him enter me. I wrapped my right arm around his shoulders as I pressed my forehead in to his chest, trying desperately to breath. I felt him push in further and I was quickly reminded at how long it had actually been since I got laid. I kept my arm around his shoulders and my other arm reached up and grabbed the top of the bookcase and he began a slow rhythm inside of me.

We got to the point where I was gripping on to the top of the bookshelf with both of my hands and he had me lifted in the air. At a few points I thought the shelving behind me would come crashing down on top of us, but it didn’t worry me enough to let go. It didn’t worry me enough to stop moaning and screaming his name, asking him to give it to me harder and faster.

I melted in to his chest as all was said and done, and I had to support myself on Sidney. If I were to stand up, I was 100% sure I would fall over from my legs giving out on me.

Sidney’s POV

I woke up with Elisa in my arms, and I leaned forward and took a whiff of her hair, not only did she taste like strawberries, but she smelt like them too. I smiled to myself as I tightened my grip around her waist. Last night had to of been one of the greatest nights of my life. I kissed her on the top of the head and climbed out of bed. I pulled on a pair of basketball shorts and headed for the kitchen. I believe a morning like this called for crepes.

Just as I finished making the batter and poured up the first batch, I felt two hands land on my lower back and then a pair of lips in between my shoulder blades. “Are you making crepes?”

“I am.”

“I hope you make them better than Max,” she laughed as she opened the fridge and pulled out the milk. I took in her appearance for the first time, she was only wearing my shirt from the night before. It hit just below her butt and memories of the night before flooded back in to my mind.

“You’re burning your crepe,” she smiled at me and I looked down at the pan and sure enough a thin black pancake was starring back at me.

After I had a few cooked up I pulled out my secret weapon, the Nutella and set it on the table next to some jelly and a bowl of strawberries. I sat down next to her at the table and smothered my crepe with Nutella and rolled it up. I shoved half of it in my mouth before I realized she had been watching me. “What? I’m hungry.”

“Are you always hungry?”

“Not always, just 80% of the time.”

“You were pretty hungry last night.”

“Yeah, last night was amazing.” She smiled and nodded her head before she took a bite of her own. I knew now was the time, I had to ask her. I had to do it. I wouldn’t let myself chicken out again. The guys would give me shit.

“So I was thinking, maybe you would like to join me for dinner sometime? As a date?”

“A date?” She nearly choked her food out and I gave her a confused look.

“I really like you Elly.”

“I like you too Sid, obviously,” she blushed.

“I think we should start seeing each other, start dating you know?”

“Oh, I was actually hoping we could just keep this a casual thing for now, you know? I’m not a relationship type of person.”

I looked at her shocked. I knew her and Max were alike, but I didn’t think they were that alike. Did I just get played? “Sidney listen to me,” she started and I looked up in to her eyes. “I like you I do, I want a relationship with you. You’re the only person I have ever imagined myself getting in to a relationship with. Just let me ease in to it. So yeah, I guess we can go on a date. Try that thing out. Do I have to dress up?”

I relaxed at I looked at her, slowly chewing on her bottom lip. “No, consider breakfast our first date. I like what you’re wearing.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This has been re-written probably four or five times now. I'm still not happy with the ending, but whatever. I wanted to totally leave Sid hanging, but every time I wrote it, I felt bad. ha.