Living My Dream

Fun Plane Ride

It's been a week since my cousin asked her to join her on tour and I accepted it. I was currently in my room packing the last of my things
"So you are actually leaving?"Said a voice from my door. I didn't have to turn around to know who it was, so instead rolled my eye continued what I was doing
"Yes Shawn and Charles I am actually leaving why do you guys keep asking me that?" I asked turning around to look at them, then I thought about it for a minute then it hit me like a bullet
"Wait a second...you are going to miss me arent you? Awww that is so sweet, I’m going to miss you guy’s tooo.Aww come here and give me a hug” I yelled running over to them and giving them huge hugs
"Yes Nikki we are going to miss you. Well I guess we could call that cute best friend of yours and tell her to come over so we can make her our new you while you’re gone for the summer" Charles smirked while he pulled away from me. I glared at him and Shawn and you know when they say if looks could kill let me say I would be the only child.
"Let me make something perfectly clear. If I come back and my twinster has one head harmed on her crazy head from either of you or anyone else I will personally kill you with my bare hands!!!AM I CLEAR????"I yelled, looking from one to the other. They nodded their head and I smiled "Now make yourselves useful and help me put these in the cab” I ordered. They picked up a suitcase as I grabbed my duffle bag and big purse type of book bag thingy and we headed down the stairs."Mom and Nate” I called as I ran down the stairs behind Shawn and Charles."Oh my god looks at you..."my mom said looking me over and hugging me as the tears flowed from her eyes. I hugged her back as I wriggled my eyebrows like how Brendon Urie does them."Mom why are you saying look at me like I'm getting married or going to college or something?"I asked looking at her tear stained face wiping away the tear that flowed down her cheeks. She just took another good look at me and cried harder "Britt Britt we are going to miss you” Nate said hugging me and kissing the top of my head. I hugged him back and kissed his cheek. He let go and I looked at my brothers, yes I now considered Shawn as my older brother."Well brothers I guess this is it. I’m going to miss you guys....well toddles’ said as I began to walk towards the cab I turned back to my family as a tear escape my eyes. I dropped my duffle bag and ran to my brothers and hugged them."I'm going to miss being your annoyingly cute kid sister “I whispered as I kiss their checks "Have fun sis and please don’t go to boy crazy. I don’t want to go to where ever you are to beat a guy up” Charles said kiss the top of my head "Yeah kiddo we are going to miss you and make sure you be good or I will be forced to go get you and drag you home. Okay?"Shawn asked kissing my head also. I rolled my eyes and gave them one last squeeze, and got into the cab.
45 minutes later I was getting a Vanilla Bean Frap from Starbucks and boarding the plane. I looked at the seats 38H I looked and saw that it was between two extremely hot guys. As I neared my seat I saw a blonde bimbo flirting with the guys in my seat so I being the nice person that I am went over to them and looked at the girl. She was kind of goregous, if she took off all that make up off she looked like she was at least 17 or 18.She looked up at me and rolled her eyes and looked slightly aggravated
"Umm excuse me miss but you’re in my seat” I said nicely
"Oh sorry about that” she said still sitting and conversation with the guys. I took a sip of my frap and took a deep breathe
"Not to sound rude or anything but today is just not my day so if you don’t move in the next 10 seconds I will be forced to move you myself “I said sweetly
"And you are?"She asked. Just as I was about to answer her and say some stupid meaningless comment I was cut off by a stew dress coming over to me "Miss Loavto is there a problem?"he asked "Not at all I think I will just go to my part of the plane but thanks Steve” I said as I started to walk away.Yeah people the plane people and I knew them to, I couldn't help it Nate was CEO of some hug company and I liked to go to different places and so he brought me the airport for my 14 birthday and I know everyone here at the airport and on the airplanes. It’s quite fun actually especially when there are new people."Okay so do you want the usual?"he asked "No I'm okay for now, and Steve how many time have I told you call me Brittany or Nikki or Cole or Britt or something anything aside from Miss. Loavto please it makes me feel old” I smiled at him "Of course well if you need me don’t hesitate to buzz for me or Natalie she hasn't seen you in a while” he smiled down at me
"Otay"I smiled as he walked away I started to follow him "Wait a second” said a males voice. I turned around to see the hot guys and the girl looking at me "Yeah?"I asked looking at all 3 of them "I'm sorry about our sister she just didn’t want to be stuck sitting with 2 blond bimbo's"said the other hot guy "Its okay,Hi I'm Brittany-Niyckol Loavto"I smiled sticking my hand out for them to shake the first guy spoke up "Hi I'm Trevor, this is my twin Travis and our triplet Trish.” he said shaking my hand and smiling "Hiya,nice to meet you"I said as i sat down next to Travis."So how old are you guys?"I asked "18 what about you?" they asked "16" I answered "Really you look like you’re at least 18 or 19"Trish said looking me over "Somehow people always tell me that I don’t know why though” I said thoughtfully "Really so why are you going to New York all by yourself” Trevor asked putting his arm around my shoulders "Oh I’m not going to be alone. I meeting my cousin in New York she is starting her tour” I said looking out the window "Really who is your cousin. Maybe you can hook me up with her” Travis smirked. I burst out laughing and looked at him. I loved this guy and his twin and their triplet. Throughout the whole flight we just joked around and laughed at absolutely nothing "OH MY GOSHHH"I yelled silently "What?"The trio asked "Attack of the blond bimbo's"I shouted hiding behind Trevor, they all laughed at me. As the plane started to get ready to land I swapped my number, email, and AIM with them. The plane landed and I walked off with them. We all hugged "Don’t forget to call, text email or Aim me every waking second or else" I threatened as I hugged them once more and walked out of the terminal to see......