Living My Dream

Teennapped by the Jonas Brothers

I looked over at my aunt and went over to her.
"Hey Aunt Dina?"I asked
"Yes honey?"she asked looking down at me since i was 5'3
"When are we leaving to go on tour? I, so excited I cant wait omg do you think I will meet my future husband?"I asked jumping up and down like a little kid in a candy store.
I turned around and saw every eye on me."What" I questioned "How much chocolate did you have?"asked Selana. "Well me and Trevor had like 2 chocolate chip cookies,then me and Travis had 4 chocolate kisses then me and Trish had like 6 hot fudge sundey's" I answered. "That is way to much chocolate to be consuming in like 5 hours. No more chocolate for this tour is over" said Demetria. I looked at her as if she was insane in the membrain. "I dont know if I should take that as if its a good thing or a bad thing" I said "If your anything like Joe when he has had to much sugar then its a good thing" Mrs. Jonas siad. I just smiled and nodded my head and said "Okay mamma J" I looked at Jurnee and saw that she was texting and I had this strange urge to just go up to her and give her a kiss on the cheeck but instead my phone vibrated singeling I had a messege.
?KrazyChic? Hey Britty Brat
{Brit Brat} Hey Krazy Gurl whats up?
?KrazyChic? Idk Im sooooooo bored the guys left me!!!! :{
!Paranoid! booo why did they leave did they get tiered of ur krazy randomness?
?KrazyChic?Not at all they went to the 'store'
!Paanoid! The ADULT store?
?KrazyChic? yesss ewwww im so grossed out!!!!
"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" I yelled jummping up and down. "What is wrong with you?'asked Nick. I stopped jumping and looked around noticing we were inside the hotel and in an elevator. "Hey when did we get in here? and where is Demi and everyone else? Are you kidnapping me? Omg Im being teennaped by the Jonas Brothers!!! Wow I'd never thought I'd say that" I rambled. "No you arent getting teen napped or anything the other one was filled and since you werent paying attention to anyone aside from your phone we decided to help you out"Kevin explained."Well that makes perfect since" I smiled. "Oh and just to let you know Im not really crazy Im just on a major sugar rush." I added. "Oh dont worry your just like Joe"Joe laughed."Wow im honored" I giggled then the door thingy "DINGED" and the door opened. I walked out first then stopped because in the hallway stood like a million girls and guys screaming loudly might I add.So me being the crazy random person I am thought 'hey i should do something random' So over all the loud screaming I yelled "OMG!!!!!! ITS MASON MUSSO AND HE HAS MY PENNNNNNNNNN GETTT HIMMMMM" which caused all the people to stop yelling and go "huh?" just long enough for all 4 of us to sneek into the room. "That was brilliant" Nick smiled. You'd think that I would concider marrying Nick instead of Joe when I turn 20 but its just I LOVE Joe and trust me I have concidered Nick all the time actually but its like me and Nick are like so different and I just dont see us being together where as Joe its like I could be his twin people always tell me Im the girl version of him...{.e Demi and Lena} and well have you seen his adoreable face? I know right!!!!!!! Lol Im sorry I couldnt help myself. I laughed and took out my phone looking at them as they looked at me. "So since we are going to be on tour I think it'd be best if we exchanged numbers just incase one of us get lost i.e me" I smiled handing Joe my phone as he handed his to me. I put my number in each of there phone when.....................................................