Tainted Love

ONe shot

Frank lay face down on the bed, biting hard into the pillow he was gripping onto tightly, waiting for the pain to subside and the pleasure to kick in. The pleasure he craved. The pleasure only Gerard could give him.

Frank thought back to the first time they had done this, right after they finished the Revenge Tour. Gerard was practically a pro, but Frank was just a nervous wreck. He remembered how he’d closed his eyes as Gerard had peeled his pants off him. How he’d gotten his first blowjob from a guy. How he’d felt so nervous, but by the time he decided he wanted to back out it was too late…

“FUCK!” Frank heard himself scream. Gerard had finally found his spot and was hitting it as hard as he could. “Frank…keep your…voice…down!” Gerard told him between thrusts. Frank bit down hard on his lip. The rest of the guys were only on the other side of the wall. They were staying in a hotel for the first time in seven months and it felt so good to have a bed to sleep in. But it felt better to have a bed to get fucked in.

He remembered how for months, they’d snuck around trying to keep it a secret. Frank grinned to himself at the memory of them trying not to hold hands or sit too close together so people wouldn’t notice that they’d had sex about an hour before. They’d only finished it, six months later, because Gerard had gotten close with someone else and didn’t want to cheat. A bit rich, considering they both had been cheating on someone the whole time and Gerard hadn’t cared.

*

The thing that brought on the events of that night really wasn’t something you’d expect to end in sex. Gerard had just announced to the world, in a very round about way, that his engagement was off. He was having some fun flirting with girls at a show and even disappearing for a while with one of them. Frank wasn’t happy about the whole situation and later that night Gerard came into Frank’s hotel room and had asked him if he wanted to be set up with someone. “Gerard you can’t go around fucking random girls,” He’d said, trying to keep his voice low. But Gerard just shrugged. “Mikey used to do it all the time. Now it’s my turn,” His voice was too calm for Frank’s liking. “Gerard you were in loving relationships for nearly seven years without a break, what are you trying to do here?” Frank asked, again trying not to shout.

“You don’t even know what love is, Iero!” Gerard was the one who began the shouting. “I know more than you!” Frank shot back. “Oh give me a break, Frank! Ever since you and Jamia broke up you’ve claimed you were the one that was dumped. You pretended to be a poor little victim, too. But I know better…You stopped knowing how to love her, didn’t you? It killed you, living a lie like that. You dumped her because you knew you couldn‘t love her anymore. Not after knowing how I felt to love, but I bet you’ve even forgotten how to love me, right?” Gerard said his last few words a hiss. “You don’t know-” Frank said, but Gerard cut him off. “Do you know how to love anything anymore? Do you love anybody?” He asked. “Yes, I love someone,” Frank muttered, regretting getting himself into this situation.

“Liar. You don’t get it, do you? Love isn’t just some emotion to throw around. You don’t know what its like to be in love! You never loved her, did you?” Gerard spat. “Fuck off if you think you can lecture me about love!” Frank screamed. “Then tell me, Frank, who the fuck is worthy to be the one person you actually know how to love?” Gerard asked, not expecting to get an answer and dramatically rolling his eyes. Frank hesitated. “You, Gerard! After all this time…” His voice lowered to a whimper. “…it’s still you,” He dropped his eyes and waited to hear the sound of Gerard leaving the hotel room they were currently standing in. But instead of hearing the door that led out to the hallway, Frank heard the bedroom door open. “Aren’t you coming?” Gerard asked him from the doorway. Frank smirked.

*

Frank bit so hard down on his lip that he tasted blood. He felt his orgasm was about to make him explode all over the sheets. But Gerard didn’t hit into him the once or twice more that was needed for Frank to come. He stopped and pulled out. Frank looked over his shoulder at Gerard, who flipped him over so he was facing him. “Frank do you really love me?” He asked. Frank nodded. Gerard smiled and leaned down to run his tongue along Frank’s dick. “Do you really?” He asked again, licking him again. Frank shuddered. “Yes…” He stammered out.

“Well…” Gerard started moving his hand up and down on Frank’s dick. Frank put his hands over his face to stifle the sounds he was making. Gerard spoke again. “…I think…” He wrapped his mouth around Frank and moved his head up and down along him. Frank grabbed the pillow from behind his head and covered his face with it. Gerard always knew how to make him feel so good. Gerard came up for air and spoke again. “…you need…” He moved his head down onto Frank again. “…to be taught that…” and down onto Frank again. Gerard kept his mouth on Frank, his tongue swirling around his tip. He stayed with him in his mouth until, with a loud moan that he couldn’t hold back, Frank’s orgasm rattled through his body, forcing him to buck his hips violently upwards as he exploded into Gerard’s mouth.

Gerard let Frank breathe for a few seconds before he finished the sentence he’d been stringing together for the last fifteen minutes. “…love hurts, Iero,” Gerard got up off the bed and walked out of the room. He stopped at the doorway and looked back at Frank. “Pull your pants up. You look fucking pathetic,” He said, turning away and wiping his mouth on his sleeve.

Frank curled up on the bed feeling ashamed and used. He didn’t even say goodnight. “Goodnight, Gerard…” Frank whispered into the darkness.