Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace

Found

Image

"Maple, get the door please." Fawn said to her oldest daughter. She was making dinner, and keeping an eye on Willow, who was sulking in their tighty cramped living. She was getting more and more mouthy by the day. Fawn hated seeing her daught so upset, but she had rules for a reason. And Maple never had any problems with them. Afterall, Fawn knew exactly where her daughter's attitude came from. She cringed at the thought. It was right after John died, and quite honestly, she didn't remember most of the night. Just his piercing blue eyes...

Fawn's memory was cut off by Maple's tentative voice. "Mom, theres a guy here for you." She was obviously confused by his appearance. Fawn was too, but she turned down the heat on the stove, wiped her hands clean, and handed the wooden spoon to Maple. Her breath caught in her throat when she saw the same blue eyes she had been thinking about, staring back at her.

"Brandon!" Fawn hissed, stealing a glance at Willow who was anxiously trying to see around her. "Get out!" She shoved him out the threshold, followed him out and slammed the door behind her.

"She's my daughter Fawn." Brandon said, cold resentment in his voice.

"I didn't tell you for a reason!"

"Didn't you think I would find out?"

"You never cared before!" Fawn tried to keep her tone hushed, atleast for Willow's sake, but she kept feeling it rising. It had been so long since she was this angry.

"I've been trying to get a hold of you for two years Fawn! Two fucking years! I have a ten year old daughter that I only found out about TWO YEARS AGO. That is the biggest pile of bull shit I've ever heard." He paused, she opened her mouth, but Brandon was quick to cut her off. "I've called, written letters and I get nothing! I wanted to help. If you would have told me, I would have dropped everything for you and her Fawn! I don't even know her fucking name Fawn. I don't know my own daughter." He was getting red in the face. He was yelling, but he didn't care.

"This is why I didn't tell you!" Fawn started screaming now. How dare he just come and interrupt their life like this? "How could the immature jackass, Bam Margera, himself be any kind of fit father?" If she wasn't so angry, Fawn might have heard the door open, or the soft look that graced Bam's face. "Especially when the child was convienced when you were still fucking married. We're doing just fine without you Brandon Margera, go back home. We don't need you."

"How about you let our daughter decide?" Bam guestured to the open door and wide eyed girl. Willow could see herself in this man. Their hair was the same shade, although his was a lot more curly than hers. She had his nose. He was easily, the coolest looking guy she had ever seen. The black pants, fingerless gloves, the shirt with the cool design on it (which she later found out was a heartogram) and the sunglasses resting on the top of his curls.

"Willow, honey. Go inside, please." Fawn tried to usher her back into the house. There was no way any daughter of hers would be exposed to his lifestyle. She worked way too hard to let that happen.

Willow easily pushed past her mother. She wasn't going back into that damn house. "What the hell is going on?" The ten year old cursed, her slim hands on her narrow hips. Hell to her mother, she was going to find out what was happening.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates in one day! Hope you like XD