Just You and Me

No More Nightmares

"Ahhh!!" I screamed startled at the scary movie we were watching.

"Oww!" He yelled placing his hand at the back of his head. Yes, I accidentally pulled his hair. The sound of our screams echoed through the whole house. It was a good thing no one was here.

"I'm so sorry, Nick!" I told him pausing the movie for a moment. "Did it hurt?"

"No Mikes, it's fine it just caught me on surprise," he said trying to act manly. I knew he that for him it actually hurt. So I gave him a kiss on the cheek and said sorry again.

So, we were watching The Nightmare On Elm Street. Ever seen that movie? It makes me scream. So me and Nick we're watching it and as we were watching I was playing with his curly hair and paying more attention to his hair then I did to the movie so while we watched and all of a sudden a scary scene caught me on surprise and therefore accidentally pulling his hair.

"Are you sure you still wanna watch this?" he asked fixing his sitting position on the couch.

"Yes, I am. I wanna watch it no matter how much of a sissy I am when it comes to scary movies," I told him pressing the play button on the remote control.

"Fine, but if you scream again, I'm changing the movie," he said taking the bowl of pop corn form me and placing it on his lap.

So about half an hour into the movie I screamed again and this time he literally changed the movie.

"You're changing it to Monsters Inc.?" I asked on the couch as he worked the DVD player placing the movie inside and pressing the play button.

"Yeah, monsters are scary. And cause I want you to stop screaming, you're going to get nightmares again. Do you remember when we watched that zombie movie in the cinema and then they showed how the zombies ate the people? That gave you nightmares for days. I don't want this happen again," he stated sweetly sitting down beside me on the couch.

And when you really think about it he was right. I woke up in the middle of the crying cause I got scared. Unbelievably Nick heard the soft sobbing I made and came into my room and sat at the edge of my bed and started singing a soft lullaby it made me fall asleep pretty fast and as I fell asleep he would stop singing and gives me a kiss on the forehead. It was hard to forget that time when I slept over at his house when my parents were gone. I hate myself for it sometimes but I can't do anything about it now can I?

"Thanks," I told him giving him a soft kiss on the lips.

"Thanks for what?" he asked pulling away, scrunching his eye brows, sounding just a little confused.

"For always being there to protect me when I don't even ask you to," I told him, my bangs going to my face.

"I only do it cause I don't wanna see you hurt," he said pushing my bangs away from my face. I smiled at him, he smiled at me I knew that this moment was meant to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think of this as a present to myself since schools nearly over. So this is just my fluff fantasy of what me and Nick would probably be....or something along those lines. :D