Status: Done Hope You Liked It. R.I.P. Jimmy!

Scream For Me Its Almost Easy.

Party Hard Play Harder!

Image

Zack's POV

The past month has been crazy we have been all hanging with our lovely ladies and just trying to make more stuff happen with A7X... I am the smarty pants that came up with that shortened from of Avenged Sevenfold bet you didn't know that haha? :P Right now I am watching Sam sleep on my bed while I am working on lyrics for a song for her... I was almost finished when I saw her stir so I left it on the desk as I made my way over to her, I love just snuggling with her.

Sam- Hey how long have you been up?

You- Not too long...

Sam- A few hours?

Nodding as you kissed her as she stirred to move to see the lyrics you wrote.

Sam- Let me see them Zack, please?

She looked so cute with her puppy dog eyes and pouting lip you gave in and let her read them, you decided to sing it to her actually. She watched you intently as you grabbed your acoustic guitar and sat back on the bed before singing...

You- I Won't See You Tonight Part 1

Lyrics:
Cry alone, I've gone away
No more nights, no more pain
I've gone alone, took all my strength
I've made the change,
I won't see you tonight

Sorrow, sank deep inside my blood
All the ones around me
I cared for and loved

Building up inside of me
A place so dark, so cold, I had to set me free
Don't mourn for me,
You're not the one to place the blame
As bottles call my name I won't see you tonight

Sorrow sank deep inside my blood
All the ones around me
I cared for and most of all I loved
But I can't see myself that way
Please don't forget me or cry while I'm away

Cry alone, I've gone away
No more nights, no more pain
I've gone alone, took all my strength
But I've made the change,
I won't see you tonight

So far away, I'm gone.
Please don't follow me tonight
And while I'm gone everything will be alright

No more breath inside
Essence left my heart tonight
No more breath inside
Essence left my heart tonight

She was taking in every word as you started to sing again, two songs you had written, for her... about her...

You-I Won't See You Tonight Part 2

Lyrics:
"I Won't See You Tonight Part 2"

Come back to me, this is unconceivable
Breaking apart the ones you love
Hate runs deep for what you've done to us
Left alone through suicide...suicide

I just want to die, take away my life
lay by your side, please...

Come back to me, this is unconceivable
Breaking apart the ones you love
Hate runs deep for what you've done to us
Left alone through suicide

Look at my face you pierce with a blank stare
No dream could prepare a heart for a lifeless friend.
He's gone. Nothing will take back time.
I need him back, but nothing will take back time.

I can see just fine with you in my life,
there by my side as it starts to fade
I know this can't be right, stuck in a dream
a nightmare full of sorrow

Nightmare - full of pain [x2]

I look back and see the twisted road
Best friends and despair took its toll

Take away [x4]

Sorrow, sank deep inside my blood
all the ones around me, I cared for
and most of all I loved
but I can't see myself that way
please don't forget me
or cry while I'm away

Look at my face you pierce with a blank stare
No dream could prepare a heart for a lifeless friend.
He's gone. Nothing will take back time.
I need him back, but nothing will take back time.

I can see just fine with you in my life,
there by my side as it starts to fade
I know this can't be right, stuck in a dream
a nightmare full of sorrow
[x2]

Looking back up at Sam she was balling tears rolling down her cheeks because she understood the meaning behind the words like no one else could would or should! Kissing her soft lips as you laid her on the bed, you just shared a moment of sweet passion before her cell went off.

Sam- Hello? Oh ok, cool, yea he is. Alright sweet be over soon, yep ok bye P.

You- What was that about?

Sam- Payton is inviting us all over to hang at her place for the rest of summer because her parents are out of town.

You- Sweet, lets get packing.

Kissing her again you got some stuff packed up before heading over to Sam's so she could get some of her stuff.

Payton's POV

You- Squirt! Get in here!

I shouted and waited for my little sister to come in.

Beth- What do you want?

You- I am having friends over for the time mom and dad are gone and I do not want you getting in my way!

Beth- Whatever... I take it you mean your MAN and his scary friends.

You- They aren't scary they are cool! Like me!

Beth- Sure sure.

She walked off as you finished getting ready for the fun ahead.

Savanna's POV

Brian and I were interrupted during a very hot and heavy session of yummy sex thanks to Pay Pay texting me.

Brian- Just ignore it.... get... it... later!

You- Oh sweet!

You had ignored him as he continued to drill into you while you flipped your phone open.

Brian- I'm close baby are you?

You- Yes I am oh right there.

After you climaxed he laid down and asked you what was up, you told him and he said something about coming over later... oh man... I am dating one HORNY guitarist! AND boy do I LOVE it!

Beth's POV

Soon most of Payton's friends had arrived we were just waiting on Brian and Savanna. I was texting my BF Johnny about the boring crap that was gonna happen for the whole month. As I got downstairs I was met with one hell of a shock.... Johnny was standing by Payton's man texting me back.

You-BABY!

He turned and smiled as you hugged him he kissed your head and held you close.

Payton- Baby? You are dating Christ?

You- Yes but like you really care... are you friends with my sisters friends?

Johnny- Yep baby so at least you wont be as bored for the month right?

You just smiled and nodded as you headed off to the indoor pool.

Gina's POV

I was as shocked as the rest of my friends when Johnny and Beth announced that they were a couple, its cute though ow everyone has someone... aww and what a someone I have haha. Matt is such a sweetheart although he would not let anyone know that to ruin his tough guy image haha. He held you to him as you walked off to the pool yourselves. Fuck me Payton has a HUGE house. It is the perfect place to spend the rest of summer with your friends and your man. Soon you were joined by everyone else but Zack and Sam.... hmm I wonder where they are?

Sam's POV

I was lost in the house... man it is too big! As I was about to call Payton to find out where the pool was my cell went off showing a text from a blocked number.

Text- Do you like scary movies?

Reply- You know I don't Zack!

Text- Zack who? I can see you, you look so hot and scared... I would run.

FUCK! You bolted down the hall only to be grabbed a moment later by....
♠ ♠ ♠
Diamondintheroughxx is Beth Johnny's GF, so all the guys are taken now. :)