Status: Done Hope You Liked It. R.I.P. Jimmy!

Scream For Me Its Almost Easy.

Summer Lovin!

Image

Sam's POV

As soon as I felt arms around me I started swinging hearing an ouch baby when I connected with Zack's head made me turn and trip over our intertwined legs.

You- Oh baby are you ok?

Zack- Yea I'm fine why did you slap me?

You- Well look.

You showed him the text and he sighed sitting on the bed you beside him.

Zack- I bet it was Chris being an ass.

You- Yea your probably right, did I hurt you?

Zack- A little my nose hurts.

Giggling you go to kiss his nose only to have him move so you catch his lips. After a bit of a make out session you finally made it to the pool and had some fun with your best friends.

FF 2 months.

Matt's POV

You- HELL YES!

Zack- Oh My God!

Jimmy- Steph pinch me right there.

He points to his butt.... oh Jimmy,

Steph- Whats going on baby?

Brian and Savannah in a deep make out session over the news. Sam, and Gina were out and about and haven't made it home from shopping yet but when they do they are in for a shock. Because we got signed baby.

Johnny- Yea baby for sure I am taking you out for dinner tonight.

You- Zack Sam and Gina are back.

The two of you ran out and attacked your women before they were even out of Gina's car lol.

Gina- MMMM baby whats this all for?

You- We got signed....

You couldn't finish your sentence as you were tacked to the ground in a barrage of kisses thanks to your baby.

Zack's POV

Sam- I'm so happy for you.

She hugged you tears of joy flowing down this was the best day of your life well second best to the day Sam said yes.

You- Tonight we are celebrating the big news each couple is going out on a special date designed by each guy.

Sam- Aww baby that sounds great.

She smiles and kisses you again. Man I cant wait for tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am back. I hope you liked it. Sorry for being so long in updating... writers block is a BITCH! I know its not exactly how they got signed but I don't care cause its fiction lol. The dates will be the next chapter. Sorry that its short.