Status: Done Hope You Liked It. R.I.P. Jimmy!

Scream For Me Its Almost Easy.

Aww!

Image

Zack’s POV

I walked upstairs to Sam’s room to see if she was ok when I saw Brian lean in to kiss her neck. She jumped up.

Sam- Brian don’t.

Brian- I’m sorry but I just couldn't’t help yourself.

You- Yea I bet you couldn't’t.

They both turned to you. Sam looked sad that you had seen them. At least that is what you hoped was in her eyes. Brian walked out leaving you with Sam. Se didn’t look at you as she moved to the window. Sighing you moved over to her wrapping your arms around her shoulders she put her hands on your arms and leaned her head down kissing your wrist before whispering.

Sam- I’m sorry.

You- About what babe?

Sam- Having to see that.

You just chuckled and held her tighter whispering.

You- Its ok I was just jealous I guess.

She turned looking up at you shocked and then she blushed and looked away.

You- Is something wrong?

She laid on her bed shaking her head no. Moving over you sat down looking at her. Her eyes never left yours she was so beautiful you couldn't’t help yourself. Leaning in you slowly put your lips to hers which after a moment of shock she kissed back you were in heaven. Her hands were at the back of your neck while yours were on her hips as you moved on top of her.

Sam- Oh Zack

She giggled as you kissed down her neck smiling to her collar bone and back to her jaw. Loving the taste of her skin.

You- Oh Sam Oh Baby!

When she kissed your neck you almost died on the account of the pleasure surging through you. She smiled and kissed you looking right into your eyes as you pulled her up kissing her you saw the blush come to her cheeks as your hands cupped her chin kissing her with more passion than ever. You broke apart shortly after. Breathing heavily she looked at you and smiled you smiled back.

You- I have wanted to do that for a LONG time.

She laughed hugging you.

Sam- I’m glad you did. Because I was trying to decide when or how I would do something like that myself.

You looked shocked.

You- Wow. Wha… Wow. Really?

She smiled nodded and got off the bed grabbing your bunny hug and zipped it up. Looking over her shoulder she laughed most likely front he look on your face.

Sam- What?

You- I wanted to see your sexy body.

Sam- Oh really?

You nodded as she chuckled heading out to see what the other guys were up too. Following quickly you grabbed her waist keeping your hand on the small of her back. At the bottom of the stairs she jumped on your back kissing your neck before you headed into the kitchen to see what the guys wanted to do today.

Matt- God only knows why they started school on Friday instead of having it on Monday.

Jimmy- I don’t know but it gives us more time to hang out since we don’t have time during school to hang out much except in home room.
Brian- Why do we care anyway? School sucks ass. Plus we are gonna be so famous its not even funny.

Sam- Hey each of you has a class with me.

Jimmy- But that is not enough my dear.

She smiled kissing his cheek as he walked by to go to the bathroom.

Sam- What am I gonna do when your famous and gone?

You- What are you talking about? You’re coming with us.

She smiled hugging you tighter.

Sam- What should we do today?

Matt- I was thinking we could find Seward.

Brian and You- Why?

Matt- Sam’s idea of putting him in the band. That is why.

Brian- Way to go shit fuck.

Sam- Excuse me Elwin?

You fell down laughing with Sam still on your back. Thanks to the look on Brian's face.

Sam- Ouch Zacky.

You- Sorry baby. But that was funny.

Jimmy- What was?

You- Sam called Brian Elwin. It was funny.

Jimmy nodded and helped Sam up.

Jimmy- So have you thought of anymore stage names for us?

She sat on the counter. Thinking.

You- Oh great she is in thinking mode. She will be like that for a while.

Waving your hand in front of her face she looked at you and said.
Sam- Vengeance Zacky Vengeance.

You smiled then frowned as she went back to thinking mode.

Sam- Shadows.

Brian- Who is that for?

She pointed at Matt.

Matt- Me?

She nodded turning to him she grinned then jumped off the counter and headed to Jimmy and whispered to him he was nodding and whispering back.

Matt- How does Matt Shadows sound?

She looked over and shook her head.

Sam- Its ok but M. Shadows is better.

He smiled nodding as she turned back to Jimmy.

Jimmy- Mine is still in the works.

Sam- He wants to be The Reverend Tholomew Plague. I think The Rev for short.

Jimmy- Sweet!

Brian- Kick ass!

Matt- Rockin'!

You- Awesome!

Sam’s POV
The guys all liked their names and made it official by signing them all on my light blue jeans you were wearing with a permanent marker. You weren't paying attention to much of it though thanks to the tingling sensation on your lips from Zack’s kiss. You didn’t even notice Brian scoop you up as he ran with you to Matt’s car. That was until you were flopped into the back seat your head landing on Zacks lap.

You- When did we get outside?

Zack- When he picked you up and ran you out here.

You- Ok then.

The guys laughed as you moved up front just as Jimmy was about to sit.

Jimmy- No fair.

You- I always have to sit back there its your turn now. I don’t feel like getting a headache right now. I love you still though Jimmy. What do you want from me to let me take your seat?

Jimmy- I will think about it.

You- Ok!

He laughed and moved to the back sitting in the middle of Brian and Zack. Then you were off to the park.

Jimmy- Where is he?

You- Lord only knows. Who cares?

Matt laughed as we pulled into a parking lot by the beach my eyes looked around till I saw a mass of blue hair belonging to Johnny. You pointed.

You- He is over there.

Brian- Where?

You- Over there. The blue hair.

Jimmy- What a loser.

You got out walking towards Johnny and some of the goons from yesterday.

You- Seward.

Johnny- Yea sexy?

He looked over at us smiling till he saw the guys then they all stood up ready to fight.

You- Hold your horses dude we are here to talk civilly. No fighting.

You pushed Matt in front of you so he could talk to Johnny.

Matt- Lets talk over here.

The other three and you headed to the Cold Stone Creamery. Johnny’s goons just went off to catch some surf.

Brian- Babe come here.

You shook your head at him as he started to pout.

Zack- Go see what he wants.

Moving up you instantly regretted it. Brian scooped you up and threw you over his shoulder as he ran into Cold Stone.

Brian- My love I have found you and I will not let you go.

Jimmy- She is my love!

Zack- No Mine!

You- I am all of yours now let me down.

Brian- Nope I am paying for your stuff and if I let you down you wont let me.

Smacking his back you stuck your hand in his pocket and got his wallet out putting it in your bra.

Zack’s POV

Brian- Ohh Baby.

You- what did she do?

Brian- Pinched my ass.

Sam- I did not I just stole your wallet and shoved it in my bra so you cant pay HA. So let me DOWN!

Brian- Party pooper.

He shrugged her off his shoulder right into your arms bridal style.

Sam- Thanks Zacky my hero.

She said it like a damsel in distress. Laughing you put her down as she tossed Brian his wallet back. She leaned on your chest.

Jimmy- How come you don’t cuddle with me?
Sam- You never ask.

Jimmy- Fine I get to cuddle with you for the next three days. That is what I want for you taking my seat up front.

Sam- Sounds fair. Sorry guys.

Moving to Jimmy who was happy as he cuddled her close. She looked at you and Brian who were both shocked and sad. You then pretended to cry like Timone and Pumbaa from The Lion King at the end of Can You Feel The Love Tonight?. Once you had all calmed down you moved and ordered sitting across from Sam your feet grabbing hers from under the table.

Brian- So when is our next show?

Sam- No clue Matt has the list.

Jimmy- As much as I don’t like Johnny I hope he can play with us.

Brian- It would be good if his attitude changed too.

You- Well if he does anything I will kill him personally.

Sam- Well that’s no good I wouldn’t want you in jail. Any of you at all. We will hire an outside source.

After agreeing on that you looked to the door to see Matt followed by Johnny.

Matt- He doesn’t believe me that we all want him in the band.

Jimmy- Sam says you are an amazing bass player we are willing to give you a shot.

Brian- But you fuck up.

He looked at Sam and she held up five fingers.

Brian- Five times and…

You- Your out.

Sam- Sound fair?

He nodded and you all high fived Johnny as he and Matt sat down after grabbing ice cream. We got down to business of talking about the up coming shows and stuff for the band. All the while you were stealing glances at Sam as she was looking at you smiling. The taste of her lips still making yours feel insane in the best possible way.
♠ ♠ ♠
I only own Sam and whatever other girls I may bring into it but I own nothing in relation to the guys.