Status: Done Hope You Liked It. R.I.P. Jimmy!

Scream For Me Its Almost Easy.

Plans.

Image

Sam’s POV

It had been two months since Johnny joined the group and you know what? He isn't that bad of a guy once you get to know him. We were just sitting at Brian’s place watching TV when I broke the silence.

You- So what shall we do?

Brian- What do you wanna do?

You- I don’t know lets let Johnny decide what we do today. Since ever since we offered him the post in the group he has become much less of a douche.

Johnny- Hey it was just that me and my boys were jealous as fuck that they got to hang around with you.

He pointed at me and my mouth dropped.

You- Me why?

Brian- Why? You are a hot amazing chick babe.

You blushed and looked at your hands.

Jimmy- Guys lets talk over here.

They all got up leaving you in your state of shock.

Jimmy’s POV

You- Hey umm you guys Sam’s birthday is coming up. What are we gonna do?

Zack- We have a couple shows coming up I think road trip.

Johnny- Sounds cool where are our shows?

Matt- Umm…We have a couple in Arizona and then some in Nevada as well and I think one or two in New Mexico.

He said checking the list. Nodding you started to plan.

You- She is gonna be 18 officially it will be awesome. I don’t know how she took what you said Johnny but I don’t think it was good. Since she tends to put herself in the quiet shy loner normal kids area with us punks.

You all chuckled and decided that we would surprise Sam with the road trip. In the back of your mind you would think that it was the perfect moment to try and get Zack and Sam together. They are just head over heels for one another. Even Sewerd could see it and he had only been in the group for a month. Heading back you all noticed Sam wasn’t in the room.

You- Sam?

Spreading out knowing she will be back you just laid on the floor and continued to watch TV well all of us but Zack who went off in search of his lady love.

Zack’s POV

You were looking for Sam as you walked through Brian’s house stopping when you heard a guitar being strummed and Brian’s dad talking to Sam.

Papa Gates- Yea you're getting much better and its interesting that you are learning it left handed first.

You smiled as you listened in a bit more.

Sam- Well I was told if I want to play both ways I have to learn the harder one first.

He chuckled. They talked about the fall production which was playing for the next three days then we could have our road trip and couple of shows. He started to play the song Meg sings in Hercules my heart ached as I hoped she had someone on her mind when she sang it I also hoped that man was me.

Sam- At least out loud I wont say I’m in…love.

Papa Gates- That was beautiful you should be Meg.

Sam- I’m too shy to be her. I am one of the Muses though. We have three shows one for the school and then two for the public. I am terrified.

Papa Gates- Don’t be nervous we will all be there to support you.

Sam- That doesn't help since its all of the parents and the guys I am nervous about watching me more so than anyone else. Mainly the guys. Even though I know none of you want anything but the best for me.

You smiled and then quieted down as you heard them shuffling around so you ducked into the first room you saw… the bathroom but you didn’t lock the door. She walked in a moment later and you instinctively moved to look like you were taking a piss.

Sam- Oh my god Zacky! Sorry.

She ran out of the bathroom and shut the door you laughed and finished up washing your hands then you went to the door when you opened it you heard Sam from the other side.

Sam- Woha OUCH!

There were footsteps as Brian Sr walked out and started laughing as he helped Sam up.

Papa Gates- What happened?

Sam- I walked into the bathroom to use it. The door wasn’t locked and Zack was at the toilet taking a wizz. I came out and leaned on the door which was stupid on my part but he opened the door and I fell on my ass.

He laughed and walked away seeing Sam was ok. She turned to me when he went back into his study.

Sam- You were watching at the door weren't you?

You- What if I was?

You asked getting defensive even when she didn’t even ask the question in a threatening manner.

Sam- Well part of me wanted you to hear me sing that song but the other part was too nervous.

She walked away before you could say anything else. As you came down the stairs you saw Sam on Brian’s back as they all headed out the door Jimmy was waiting at the bottom of the stairs.

Jimmy- I take it you found her?

You nodded.

You- Where are we going?

Jimmy- Oh the water park for some fun in the sun. TGIFAS!

You- Huh?

Jimmy- Thank God Its Friday After School!

You- Haha Nice!

So you all headed out to the water park where Sam seemed to be shying away from you and it made your heart ache that you may have fucked up with her. Well you thought would figure it out on the road trip which made you feel a little better.

Matt’s POV

Zack and Sam are the two most stubborn people on the planet and trying to get them together was insane. Sam went off to get changed as you all grabbed six spots by the wave pool your attention was side tracked by the guys looks as you turned you understood why. Sam was in a hot black bikini that just looked amazing on her body. Weather or not I looked at her more like a sister before that now had to change she is hot. I couldn’t believe how hot she looked. All the guys seemed to silently agree with me as she walked over laughing at our dumbfounded faces.

Sam- What on earth is wrong with you.

You & Jimmy- When did you get hot?

Brian & Zack- She has always been that hot.

Johnny nodded as Sam blushed.

Sam- You guys are all crazy.

Laughing you all sat down and decided what order to do the rides and slides in when we were interrupted by…
♠ ♠ ♠
Look out it's a CLIFFY! Hahahahahahaha

At least I think I'm funny. :P

I don't own the guys.