Status: Done Hope You Liked It. R.I.P. Jimmy!

Scream For Me Its Almost Easy.

Life Is Good!

Image

Sam's POV

You have been let out to walk around the hospital but you weren't allowed to leave just yet, stupid state laws, as you were getting dressed you heard someone clear their throat from behind you, turning you saw Zack standing by your bed, just blatantly checking you out.

You- Is there something I can help you with?

Zack- You could come closer so I can kiss you.

Rolling your eyes you put the necklace Zack gave you back on before being turned around and lifted up off the ground, your legs going around Zack's waist as his hands went to your ass. Looking into his amazing green eyes yours looking back in question.

You- What Zacky? Baby?

Zack- I'm so sorry you got hurt.

You- Oh Zacky its ok you had no control over what happened, I'm just glad the injuries were minor. I love you.

Zack- I love you too baby.

He smiled your favorite smile of his, the goofy happy grin as he leaned in and kissed you gently, only to be interrupted by Matt's and soon to be your parents.

You- Oh hello Mr. & Mrs. Sanders.

Mrs. Sanders- Oh hun call us Mom and Dad, we just need you to sign the papers and it is legal, you will be known as Samantha Phillips-Sanders from today on.

You smiled and started to tear up that they were allowing you to keep your dad's last name as he was the only family that mattered to you at all.

Mrs. Sanders- Why are you crying hunny?

You- I'm just really really happy.

Mr. Sanders- Now Zachary can you please let Samantha down so she can sign the papers, and go home?

He chuckled and let you down his hands going to your waist as you walked out to sign the papers, soon you were on your way back to Huntington Beach. The six of you were picked up by some of your parents. Matt's, Brian's, and Zack's, You and Zack were with his parents, Matt and Johnny were with his and Jimmy and Brian were with his. Walking out with Mrs. Baker she stopped and looked at you when you were fiddling with the necklace.

Mrs. Baker- So Zachary finally asked you out did he?

You- Yes how did you know?

You asked looking beyond confused, she just laughed.

Mrs. Baker- He has been carrying that on a chain for three years now, just waiting for the right moment to give it to you.

Feeling a blush come to your cheeks as you looked at Zack who was waiting by the car. His mom winked at him before getting in the passenger side door.

Zack- What was that for?

You- Oh she just told me that you have been waiting since grade ten to give me this.

You held up the chain taught spinning the ring on it before kissing him before he could protest to his mom. You watched his face go to shock then excitement as he kissed back, you giggled into the kiss as he intensified it, moaning lightly your hands behind his head as you continued to make out till a horn honked and caused you two to jump apart. Looking over your shoulder you saw Brian in the front of his parents van honking the horn. Zack flipped him off as you got into the car as they pulled out and headed back into California. Soon you were asleep in Zack's arms as he kissed your temple occasionally.

Zack's POV

Sam and I were in the back of my parents car as we headed back home, having her back in your arms relatively uninjured you were happy to be going back home. Falling into a deep slumber with Sam in your arms as you kissed her temple occasionally. Dreams started to form as you held her tighter.

*Flashback/Dream 1 Kindergarten*

The present you was watching the four year old version of yourself walking into your Kindergarten class. Brian, Matt, Jimmy and Sam were all there as well, well the 4 and 5 year old version's. Moving in you were seated in a circle Brian on one side of you and Jimmy on the other. Mrs. Radford, the teacher cleared her throat to get our attention.

Mrs. Radford- Welcome to Kindergarten. I am Mrs. Radford, now what I want you to do is pick a buddy and then go to the desks.

You all nodded and started to look around, that is when you first laid eyes on Sam, she was in a cute little pair of purple overalls and a blue shirt on under it with blue shoes to match. Moving to her you stopped in front of her smiling hugely.

You- Hi I'm Zack wanna be my buddy?

Sam- Yea sure I'm Samantha.

You- Pretty name.

You held out your hand which she grabbed you then moved over to the desk area. Little Brian took this time to speak up.

Brian- Girls have cooties you shouldn't touch her, your hand might fall off.

You- That's a load of hooey, my mommy's a girl and my daddy's a boy and they hold hands.

Jimmy took this time to speak up.

Jimmy- Your mommy is older so she doesn't have them anymore.

You- You guys are just stupid.

You heard a giggle from beside you as Sam was trying to sit down but you were just holding her out of reach of the chair.

Sam- Zack lets just sit.

You were smiling hugely still as you sat by her, the rest of the dream became cloudy as you stirred in your sleep. That was the first day you met Sam and it just got better from there.

*End Dream 1*

*Flashback/Dream 2 Your 13th Birthday*

Once again you were standing looking at a younger version of yourself. Today was your birthday and it was gonna rock you had your best friends all coming over Brian, Matt, Jimmy and Sam. You were just sitting in your room when you heard them bowl in the front door, you ran down and saw them all dressed in good cloths because tonight we were going to a fancy restaurant for my birthday supper. Sam looked amazing in her knee length green dress, the green your eyes got when you kissed the adult version of her, a dark passion filled green.

Brian- Happy Birthday To You!

Matt- Happy Birthday To You!

Sam- Happy Birthday Dear Zack!

Jimmy- Happy Birthday To You!

All- And Many More!

You- Thanks guys.

Brian- Ok presents now. Then off to get food.

You ripped through your gifts from your best buds as your mom took pictures, you then had to go put on a tie then you were gonna head off to supper. Up in your room you were almost done when you heard a soft knock at the door.

You- Come in.

Person- Hey Zack...

You- Hey Sammy. How are you? You look really pretty today. N-not that you don't look pretty other days.

She giggled and stepped into your room sitting on your one chair before getting up and moving beside you on the bed.

You- What's up?

Sam- Well there is another part of my present I couldn't give you downstairs in front of the guys.

You- What is it?

Sam- This...

She leaned in and kissed your lips lightly you kissed back for a moment before parting, you looked at her she was blushing.

You- Wow... thanks?

She giggled and turned redder as you got serious you cupped her chin with your hand, like you had seen guys do in the movies, and kissed her again.

Sam- Wow... you are a really good kisser.

You- So are you.

You were about to lean in and kiss her again when your mom's voice came up the stairs.

Mrs. Baker- Zachary, Samantha we are about to go for supper. So come down please.

Once again the dream started to get cloudy as you felt someone shaking you awake.

*End Dream 2*

Sam- Zack wake up baby. Were home, and I'm staying over.

Shooting up you were hit with a sudden burst of energy as you picked up Sam and ran with her over your shoulder into the open door of your house, your parents just laughing as was Sam, as you stormed up the stairs you heard her yell.

Sam- Night Mr. and Mrs. Baker!
♠ ♠ ♠
Fun fact for you. Mrs. Radford is the name of my real Kindergarten teacher, cool huh? Comments please. :D What did you think? LOL I thought it was kind of cute.