Status: Done Hope You Liked It. R.I.P. Jimmy!

Scream For Me Its Almost Easy.

Grad Stuff Even.

Image

Sam's POV

It has been a wild couple months with the guys since we got back from our road trip in October, it is now June and a week from Grad for the five of us... poor Johnny gets stuck in the hell hole we call Huntington High for two more years... poor Christ. Right now it is late, I am sleeping at my house tonight because Zack and I have had a huge fight. I can't believe him sometimes, I wonder if her ever really loves me at all, at least in the same way that I love him. You decide for yourselves who was out of line through the magic of flashbacks.

*Flashback Zack's A Week Ago*

Zack- Come on baby... its a week before Grad... why can't we?

You- One I'm not like that, two is that the only thing on your mind?, three is that all you want from me?

Sitting on the bed facing a very pissed looking Zack as he was just staring at you from his computer desk.

Zack- You did stuff with Chris when you dated that prick.

You- I gave him a blow job ONCE!

Zack- Still more than I have gotten!

You- If that's all you want, find another whore to give this too.

You removed the necklace and tossed it at him, Zack looked shocked as you started to leave he got up.

Zack- Sam please no.

You- Too late Zack I can't be in a relationship with someone who doesn't respect my wish to wait. If you want just sex go dabble in the slut circuit like Brian did, I'm out of here.

He grabbed your hand and moved you so you were on his closet door as he kissed you, the feeling you get every time you kissed him was still there but you didn't want to give in to him, so you ducked out of the kiss and left his room.

You- Sorry Zack...

He followed you out as you walked to your car he tried to come to give you the necklace back but you just back out of the driveway and took off to the Sanders house.

*End Flashback*

Just thinking about that made my heart ache, I had stopped going to school since I had aced all my classes and didn't have to take any finals, except for this final Fine Arts thing, I had to sing a solo at Grad and boy was I not happy. Also I had stopped hanging with the guys when they were practicing, just so I wouldn't have to see Zack, the guys wont talk about him unless I ask them, so right now I am trying to get it out of Jimmy as to how Zack has been.

Jimmy- It's not important, what is important however is your Grad dress, what are you gonna wear?

You- Jeans and a Tee-Shirt!

Jimmy- Silly Sammy, you need to be gussied up.

You- I don't think I wanna even go to Grad.

Jimmy- Well you have to for that final project thing right?

You- Yea I guess...

Jimmy- No guessing so lets get going...

He said as he started to pull you up and off the bed, tossing your Nightmare Before Christmas bunny hug at your head as you walked out in time to see Brian and Matt walk in.

Jimmy- I take it Christ is watching the monster?

They nodded then looked at me as I was still trying to dislodge myself from Jimmy's death grip on my wrist.

Matt- What are you doing to Sam?

You- He is trying to make me go dress shopping for Grad.

Brian- I think that is a great idea.

You- You suck!

Matt- No we lick there is a difference.

You- Oh man.

Soon you found yourself in the back of Jimmy's car with Brian just cursing as you drove into LA to go shop at some of the stores for dresses.

You- What if I found a nice pant suit?

Matt, Brian, & Jimmy- HELL NO!

You- Why not?

Brian- You deserve to feel like a princess for all the hard work you put in with four long years of high school and putting up with our bull shit as well ever since kindergarten.

Laughing you walked into the tenth dress store with the guys. Matt told the attendant what you were looking for and what type of shopper you were so soon you found yourself in the dressing room with thirty plus gowns, gagging at the mere site of some of them you sighed and began to strip, knowing the guys wouldn't be happy with you until you got a damn dress.

You- Big Poofy And Pink!

Brian- Pink is so not your best color babe.

Jimmy- I think its the whole poofy factor that messes it up.

Ducking back in you came out in a red strapless dress.

Matt- Its not bad but I don't think you seem comfy in it.

You- That would be because I'm not.

Laughing as you ducked back in, re appearing a cute blue summer dress.

Brian- Not bad but still not right.

Going back in once again you came out in...

Jimmy- Right color green!

Brian & Matt- But wrong style.

Getting fed up after being here for two hours you closed your eyes and reached out grabbing the first dress and putting it on with your eyes shut. Stepping out you heard the guys... no wait you didn't hear them, opening your eyes slowly, they were all sitting there speechless, mouths open and everything.

You- What!

Matt- Look at yourself.

He led you to the mirror and you now knew why they were so flabbergasted, wow I may have found a dress I actually like. A green Cinderella type dress.

You- That's not me?

Brian- Yes it is, you look gorgeous... not that you don't all the time just now its even more so.

You felt tears start to well up... man was I acting different and all because of a dress. Hugging Brian and Matt and Jimmy you packed up the dress and picked out shoes that looked like glass slippers.

Getting a little hand bag and some other accessories you were back to the Sanders home for supper, then tomorrow off to Grad.

Zack's POV

I haven't seen Sam in almost two weeks and it was killing me, I wish I hadn't been pushing her, but at the same time I know that we would have had to most mind blowing sex on the planet... well I will be able to wait till she is ready now. After having a talk with my dad about all of it he made me see Sam's side. Now it was time for the Grad ceremony. Sitting in our caps and gowns in alphabetical order so I was first of our group next was Brian followed by Matt and Sam and then brining up the rear was Jimmy. Our principle introduced Ms. McVeedey to come and have the fine arts awards. You had been looking over your shoulder to try and spot Sam in the rows behind you but she was no where to be found... you soon found out why.

Ms. McVeedey- Now for some of my students I had them prepare a final project to be preformed today. Christopher, Mark, Alexandra, and Samantha are my four top pupils and now they will preform their numbers.

First up was Chris singing a operatic solo after him was Alex and Mark doing a duet and last but not least was Sam. She moved up and was wearing this amazing dress it looked like...

Dark green off the shoulder short above the knee dress.

My breath caught in my throat as she stepped forward and started to sing.

Song- I Don't Believe You By Pink!

Sam- I don't mind it
I don't mind at all
It's like you're the swing set
And I'm the kid that falls
It's like the way we fight
The times I've cried
We come to blows
And every night
The passion's there
So it's got to be right
Right?

No I don't believe you
When you say don't come around here no more
I won't remind you
You said we wouldn't be apart
No I don't believe you
When you say you don't need me anymore
So don't pretend to
Not love me at all

I don't mind it
I still don't mind at all
It's like one of those bad dreams
When you can't wake up
It looks like you've given up
You've had enough
But I want more
No I won't stop
Because I just know
You'll come around
Right?

No I don't believe you
When you say don't come around here no more
I won't remind you
You said we wouldn't be apart
No I don't believe you
When you say you don't need me anymore
So don't pretend to
Not love me at all

Just don't stand there and watch me fall
Because I, because I still don't mind at all

It's like the way we fight
The times I've cried
We come to blows
And every night
The passion's there
So it's got to be right,
Right?

No I don't believe you
When you say don't come around here no more
I won't remind you
You said we wouldn't be apart
No I don't believe you
When you say you don't need me anymore
So don't pretend to
Not love me at all

I don't believe you

The whole auditorium erupted in cheers even some of the Barbie's that dislike her. I just stared at her as she bowed lightly her soft brown hair up in a messy bun when she looked back up her eyes found yours and you did the only thing you could you blew her a kiss and said...

You- I love you, and I'm sorry.

She looked shocked and I didn't blame her but before I could say anything else they had all moved off stage to get back into their caps and gowns before we were given our diplomas.

Mr. Zane- Zachary James Baker

You walked up and shook the Mr. Zane and Mr. Landon hands, you then moved back to your spot in the crowd. Syn walked up a few names later.

Mr. Zane- Brian Elwin Haner Jr.

He made the rock on symbol with his right hand as he shook Mr. Zane and Landon's hand with his left before jumping back off the stage.

Mr. Zane- Matthew Charles Sanders

Matt was more proper as he shook their hands before heading back to his seat.

Mr. Zane- Samantha Phillips-Sanders

She walked up and smiled as she shook their hands and moved the tassel to the other side like we all did. Man I really hope I can win her back; is the only thought going through my head as she moved off... last but not least was Jimmy.

Mr. Zane- James Owen Sullivan

He walked up the stairs then did a cartwheel before high fiving both of the teachers, he then tossed his tassel and jumped off the stage which was followed by a curse as he misjudged his landing.

Jimmy- MOTHER FUCKER THAT HURT MY NUTS!

You all burst out laughing as he hobbled back to his seat, after you quieted down you knew that the last thing was to toss your hats in the air but to make sure you got yours back you had written your name in it.

Mr. Zane- I would like to introduce the graduating class of 1999.

Tossing your hat up you shot it up and back as it flew out of sight but in the next instant you caught another one, looking inside you saw the name... Samantha Phillips-Sanders. Well that is the best way for you to get to talk to her for at least five minutes. YES! Looking over your shoulder you saw her looking at you holding yours, the only problem was her expression was unreadable... Oh Crap!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to Steph for help with song and dress! :) I hope you like it. Tell me what you think ok? The light green one is for the prom grad supper thing.