Melrose Drama

Dannie's Hot brother

Chapter 4

Dannie opened her eyes above her was a dark ceiling covered in posters, for a minute she laid just thinking until she finally rounded up the energy to sit up. She sat up looked around, sighed, flipped her blankets off her, and on to the floor. She swung her legs around and put her feet on the ground, she shivered from the cold floor on her bare feet. Dannie gradually walked over to her tinted mirror and gazed, still half asleep at herself. She was wearing her black shorts, and a baggy t-shirt with the words Death to All printed across the front. Her hair was hanging down half of it on the wrong side of her head. She had dark bags under her eyes. Half dead, she slowly lingered down the hall, opening a door and into the bathroom.

“AAHHHH HOLY SHIT!!” Dannie shouted covering her eyes with her hands. “Ever hear of knocking!!!” Her brother shouted from the toilet, covering himself with the towel from beside him, stretching it over his lap. Dannie frantically grabbed the door handle, opened it and ran out of the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. “Ewww did not need to see that!!” Dannie said. From in the bathroom there was a flush, and then the door opened. “What the fuck?” Her brother asked standing there waiting for an answer.

Dannie’s brother is three years older than her, just turning 23. He is a tall muscular guy. He’s 6’1; He has shaggy black hair, yellow eyes just like Dannie. He has snake bite piercing’s, a tongue stud, and an eyebrow ring.
At the moment he was only wearing his sweats.

“I…I…I was half asleep I didn’t notice…” Dannie tried to explain. “You’re a pervert, trying to sneak a look at your brother’s sexy body, that’s incest you know?” He replied teasingly. “Shut up Noah” Dannie calmly said walking back into her room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know really short chapter, I was going to add more but I'll just start a whole new chapter all-together. I really wanted to introduce Noah <3